Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Carolina will debate secession if Federal govt. starts taking firearms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody stand down. No one is going to take your guns.

Comment

I'm just hoping for much stricter gun laws and the seizure of weapons of those that stockpile for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        I'm just hoping for much stricter gun laws and the seizure of weapons of those that stockpile for no reason.
        How many weapons is considered a stockpile? What kind exactly and how many rounds of ammo is considered a stockpile?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          I gues the South want another L
          "Roughly 1,264,000 American soldiers have died in the nation's wars--620,000 in the Civil War and 644,000 in all other conflicts."

Idiotic statement. You have no idea what you're saying.

Comment

ANYONE who thinks the government is TAKING guns from people EVEN IF the 2nd amendment was killed tomorrow is a ******.

I can't believe people think this. You guys are such followers with this bs thats the NRA's mantra with controlling the narrative of this debate which has done them so well. Luckily most people who are opposed to our gun culture don't actually wanna see guns gone so its not even something on the table unless again you are a ****** who only listens to the NRA. They wanna see more reasonable gun laws not banishment, thats it.

So if that did happen they'd just stop gun companies from producing (maybe I'm not 100% of this one honestly)/selling guns in the US. Sure okay they'd do buyback programs to get people to give up their guns already owned, but they aren't busting down your door to get your gun so it'd be a personal choice on giving it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              And another thing liberals don't see the folly in their dreams for pushing Civil War 2 is that a majority of enlisted men and officers are from southern states and flyover states. Good luck in telling them to start killing family members, friends, neighbors, etc.
              Y'all are more science fiction fans then I'd have thought.

Civil War 2?!?!?!

Do you think the Civil War 2 is gonna be over guns?

Hate to break this to you, but most people would wipe their ass with these old pieces of paper regardless of what they agree or disagree with.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Y'all are more science fiction fans then I'd have thought.

Civil War 2?!?!?!

Do you think the Civil War 2 is gonna be over guns?

Hate to break this to you, but most people would wipe their ass with these old pieces of paper regardless of what they agree or disagree with.
                It won't just be about guns, but there is a major divide in this country politically. There's a lot of piss off people on both sides. The gun issue will just be another major catalyst.

And hate it break it to you, but there's a lot of people that don't want their rights messed with. Certain things are powder kegs and it's crazy to try and light a fuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  It won't just be about guns, but there is a major divide in this country politically. There's a lot of piss off people on both sides. The gun issue will just be another major catalyst.
                  "Both sides" Thats cute you think its just the D's & the R's & leaving the people who think most of the D's & R's are corrupt & hurting are country ARE the problem. If there is a civil war part deux I think it'd be more along the lines of throwing all the R's & D's out.

And hate it break it to you, but there's a lot of people that don't want their rights messed with. Certain things are powder kegs and it's crazy to try and light a fuse.
                  Your "rights" are being taken daily. They will continue to be. This started happening after 9/11 & hasn't altered course all that much since then. The R's & D's are assuring that the more bills & decisions I see get passed lately the more freedoms that are being taken way or curbed more & more.

FFS backpage,com just got taken over by the government & every site had to do all sorts of different sh^t in the last couple weeks or worry about the government coming t "get them".

If you are worried about rights being taken away right now as we speak I think the freedom of speech is more at risk then any other, but certainly the 2nd amendment.

Comment

Working...
                  X