No announcement yet.

Robert Garcia: "Shane Played Smart, He took his Money & Enjoyed his Girl"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Actually pretty stupid of Shane. He just guaranteed himself that he will NEVER get another chance to headline a major fight or be on PPV. Hope those few mil last him a lifetime.
    At 40 years old....and having already fought Manny and Pac....Im sure he doesnt give a flying fcuk......

Comment

Originally posted by Seleçăo No. 13 View Post
      Just wanted to correct you and say that Shane initiated the move by leaving Golden Boy and met with Arum to convince him why he should fight Manny.

Not saying Arum's innocent in all this because he definitely lured Marquez and Bradley into doing the same.
      well I would of done the same thing..if I was as old as him and could make 5 mill why not?

the thing is that arum said the other day that he doesn't want pac to fight anyone from golden boy..what does that mean? It means the money is gonna stay in the top rank house and pac is gonna keep fighting people whom he can beat easy..arum is gonna make sure of that.

Comment

Shane didn't want to end up looking like Margarito. If he did that fine peice of ass he has would've bounced like Jin asap

Comment

He will be able to support that hoe for 3-5 more years with the cash that is flowing in right now. Once the money goes, she's gone.

Comment

Yet he allows Margarito to suffer with a fked up eyelid which is still not healed.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
              Yet he allows Margarito to suffer with a fked up eyelid which is still not healed.
              but you gotta admit, marg put up a better fight than msoley did.

Comment

I´m glad Mosley lost. Why doesn´t he date a Black chick? Bella Gonzalez's family should be ashamed because she is being a sellout to her Latin community.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  I´m glad Mosley lost. Why doesn´t he date a Black chick? Bella Gonzalez's family should be ashamed because she is being a sellout to her Latin community.
                  haha you're crazy you know she jocks the brothas, she cant help it. True Story. I know she could get another baller but she likes the black in the sac. Stop hatin he is a rich black man too, prick.

Shout out to Robert Garcia, that interview was great haha.

Comment

Exactly

Comment

Working...
                    X