Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Knocks Luis Ortiz Out in Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "They have to be perfect for 12 rds, i only need to be perfect for 1 second" - wilder

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainWalrus View Post
      If Deontay played baseball he would put one over the wall every game.
      But he would strike out looking the other three at bats lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The3 View Post
        Fight is long over but Wilder is still wearing his gloves
        Let him enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by billfifty View Post
          Wilder can't pull that passive BS round after round when he rematch Fury....Until that punch I really thought Ortiz was going win on points.....I really wanted to see the Fury rematch so I'm a happy camper...Did anyone else see Ortiz ankles twist over when he fell..Ouch!
          Part of me thinks Wilder knew this was inevitable with Ortiz and he just waited around for it. And against Fury he would be more aggressive.

But maybe I am giving him too much credit

Comment

• Ugly-ass 5'3" Kid Baz00ka, hehe

Comment

• Have they shown how the judges had it up until that point?

Nvm. Saw the thread.
              Last edited by AKAcronym; 11-24-2019, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                Rightfully so. Ortiz was out boxing him no question.
                Out boxing? I wouldn’t call what Ortiz was doing outboxing, was more of wilder doing nothing but throwing one punch and Ortiz coming forward

Comment

• Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
                  A rematch no one was asking for he beat a fighter pass his prime a 60 year old wop di doe. Wack
                  Any older and it would have been like Artis Mack's attack on James Ali Bashir

Comment

• Imagine that right detonating on Whyte. He’d urinate out the PEDs right there in the ring

Comment

• Wilder didn't even seem to really put a lot of force behind that right hand, but thats all it takes. He might have the hardest right hand of all time. No real left hook, uppercut, or ring generalship, but an atom bomb of a right hand. That sort of power can keep a fighter reassured all the way into the 12th that he can win, and likewise keep even he most liberal opponent cautious.

Wilder will eventually lose, and probably by KO, there is no doubt about that, but until then he is the most exciting fighter in the division.

Comment

Working...
                      X