No announcement yet.

Rumours fury is having a bad camp...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    Can only report what ive heard but rumour going round is fury quit big bear early because Joyce dropped him in sparring and has been performing poorly in general. Has lost complete confidence in ben Davison so has decided to get roach in last minute. Roach will also be providing the gameplan and will be head coach in all but name
    That’s absolute nonsense about Joyce dropping him in sparring 😂😂

He did have to leave Big Bear due to struggling to train because of the altitude.
    That’s all...

Comment

total rubbish

Roach is doing cuts that's all.

Comment

Lol, thats BS stop making sh it up. Gosh this is very annoying, i know bringing in Roach can be seen as something suspect, but why make things up if there isn't any stories out there.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          I stand by my comment that its weird to big up your new trainer then enlist the help of another.
          Definitely not a good look, in boxing terms it can mean they are worried about something. But no need to make things up when there is no story out there.

Comment

LOL at that is what I am hearing.

Just last week you had Coldwell talking about Fury "putting Joyce on his head" in sparring and now he is struggling in sparring? Coldwell was saying he was hearing how good Fury has been looking and the shape he is in.

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post

Fury looks good there.

Every one of those guys with him looks to be at least 6' 6", btw.

Comment

This kind of crap should be locked immediately if it doesn't have a damn source. There are like 2 guys on these forums who are actually around pro boxers and can hear (with their ears) a rumour. The rest is stuff you've read.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  You have serious issues bro, you should be banned for going this far, why dont you just make a thread saying "i wont give wilder any credit for beating fury no matter what" instead of making ish up? You guys are pathetic
                  That’s the entire UK. Then they claim that Ameeicans are always hating on them. They swore up and down Wilder would never fight Fury and that he had already signed to fight Breazeale. Now they’re trying to spin it like this is a bad fight

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    This kind of crap should be locked immediately if it doesn't have a damn source. There are like 2 guys on these forums who are actually around pro boxers and can hear (with their ears) a rumour. The rest is stuff you've read.
                    Who are they? I’m around pros all the time

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      That’s the entire UK. Then they claim that Ameeicans are always hating on them. They swore up and down Wilder would never fight Fury and that he had already signed to fight Breazeale. Now they’re trying to spin it like this is a bad fight
                      That is absolutely pathetic and LOW, i've lost a lot of respect for those guys over the past 2 years they have went too far!

Comment

Working...
                      X