Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumours fury is having a bad camp...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It did seem weird to me that only a few weeks ago Fury was championing Ben Davinson as the best young trainer out there and future trainer of the year then enlists the help of Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      It did seem weird to me that only a few weeks ago Fury was championing Ben Davinson as the best young trainer out there and future trainer of the year then enlists the help of Roach.
      I seriously doubt any of you listened to the Fury interview because he already explained that he's finishing his camp at the Wild Card Gym and Freddie Roach will probably want to contribute while he's stood outside the ring watching Fury train.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        after seeing the mitt work video i dont doubt it. he looks slow and off. all them times hitting those lines of coke is catching up to him.
        he should focus on doing spinning dance moves and other next level techniques like his opponent right?

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
          I seriously doubt any of you listened to the Fury interview because he already explained that he's finishing his camp at the Wild Card Gym and Freddie Roach will probably want to contribute while he's stood outside the ring watching Fury train.
          I stand by my comment that its weird to big up your new trainer then enlist the help of another.

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post

Yeah sadly not a good look

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              I stand by my comment that its weird to big up your new trainer then enlist the help of another.
              He's still bigging up his trainer but sure, you carry on buddy.

*backs away slowly*

Comment

It's gotta be pretty bad if he's getting dropped by a giant loser like Joyce.

Comment

Why can't it be rumour wilder is having bad camp? I suppose with roach being drafted in suddenly it easier to let imagination run away with artistic license

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    It's gotta be pretty bad if he's getting dropped by a giant loser like Joyce.
                    https://www.givemesport.com/1412614-...ut-in-sparring

Tyson Fury’s trainer, Ben Davison, has flatly denied rumours that Tyson Fury recently knocked out fellow Brit Joe Joyce in a recent sparring session.

“Some rumours about Tyson and Joe sparring, not true,” Davison wrote.

Joe is a class act, has helped massively in preparation, and he is a force to be reckoned with. Nobody got knocked out. Rumours = false.

Comment

You have serious issues bro, you should be banned for going this far, why dont you just make a thread saying "i wont give wilder any credit for beating fury no matter what" instead of making ish up? You guys are pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X