No announcement yet.

Heavyweight matchups

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavyweight matchups

Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller vs Dillian "The Body Snatcher" Whyte.

WHO DO YOU THINK WINS?

I can't see Big Baby Miller losing a fight any time soon. Maybe i it goes past 10 he gets tired.

I think Juggernaut Joyce beats them both.

Comment

Big Baby walks through fire, Whyte gasses late and gets stopped

Comment

Whyte would win at the moment. Miller needs to test himself against tougher opponents.

Oh and for the guy who mentioned Joyce, he will be walked over as soon as he steps up to anyone decent. There is a reason haye wouldn’t put him in against Chisora!

Comment

That fool who said Joyce will be walked over is a fool.

Comment

Miller v.s. Whyte

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            I think Juggernaut Joyce beats them both.
            Answer the question or don't. Joyce ain't at World title level yet

Comment

Whyte was out on his feet at the end of the Parker fight. Miller hits way harder than Parker, and throws way more punches.

I don't think either guy (or Parker) is very good anyway, though.

Comment

Whyte wouldnt just stand in front of him and Miller is to slow. Whyte has shown some viscous power punching while miller wears guys out ,each has very good output so Whyte keeps up and wins a UD.

Comment

Miller vs Whyte

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                  Whyte would win at the moment. Miller needs to test himself against tougher opponents.

Oh and for the guy who mentioned Joyce, he will be walked over as soon as he steps up to anyone decent. There is a reason haye wouldn’t put him in against Chisora!
                  Tell me, which top tier fighter is willing to fight Big Baby right now??? Same number of guys who are willing to fight Luis Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post

That's because Chisora wanted 500,000 against an unranked guy at that time. That's pricing yourself out. Joyce would brutalize chisora a come straight ahead fighter, not the way to beat Joyce its a way to get clobbered..

Comment

Working...
                    X