Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how can people class chisora as a cherry pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    How can he accept when he didn't even know the terms? What has Ortiz said since then about the fight and negotiations? Both have been quiet and gone different ways but only Whyte is getting called out.
    u win bro im not about to do this today!

Comment

How can he accept when he didn't even know the terms? What has Ortiz said since then about the fight and negotiations? Both have been quiet and gone different ways but only Whyte is getting called out.
      You are a disgusting fanboy excusing Whyte's clear duck. Should've just kept his mouth shut if he didn't want work from Ortiz. Many if not most outside of the UK believe Ortiz sparks Whyte out, and it's easy to see since Whyte is so easy to hit with power punches. Even Parker was landing a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
        You are a disgusting fanboy excusing Whyte's clear duck. Should've just kept his mouth shut if he didn't want work from Ortiz. Many if not most outside of the UK believe Ortiz sparks Whyte out, and it's easy to see since Whyte is so easy to hit with power punches. Even Parker was landing a lot.
        How do you know who walked away? What has Ortiz said you clown? This isn't a Wilder Whyte situation, where Wilder was offered by far his biggest pay day and Whyte was chasing him.

Comment

How do you know who walked away? What has Ortiz said you clown? This isn't a Wilder Whyte situation, where Wilder was offered by far his biggest pay day and Whyte was chasing him.
          lol you're the fanboy clown that has to mention Wilder with Eddie Hearn talking points. I expect you to ignore all the trash talk Whyte has said. Everything Ortiz has done was in response to Whyte's comments and Ortiz called his bluff. Makes Whyte look like a huge coward but that's par for the course for Eddie Hearn fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclouds View Post
            lol you're the fanboy clown that has to mention Wilder with Eddie Hearn talking points. I expect you to ignore all the trash talk Whyte has said. Everything Ortiz has done was in response to Whyte's comments and Ortiz called his bluff. Makes Whyte look like a huge coward but that's par for the course for Eddie Hearn fighters.
            So you have none just speculation. Knew it, you dumb ****ers. So desperate because Whyte embarrassed Wilder making him duck, that's why you Wilder tards are always hating on him.

Comment

I used to think visits was only a bit better than bum. After losing to fury then haye.
              But he's improved from losses. You can improve of course.

Comment

Chisora a way better fight than Kaufmann lol

Comment

8 L's, two by KO

Comment

Has Chisora EVER had a good win? I can't remember him ever beating a good opponent. He's lost to everyone, including Whyte, who is an overrated trash can himself.

I can understand UK fans wanting to hype people who live in their country but stick with AJ and Fury. Seeing you guys hype Chisora and Whyte is cringey...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Has Chisora EVER had a good win? I can't remember him ever beating a good opponent. He's lost to everyone, including Whyte, who is an overrated trash can himself.

I can understand UK fans wanting to hype people who live in their country but stick with AJ and Fury. Seeing you guys hype Chisora and Whyte is cringey...
                      Has Ortiz? Chisora has a better resume than Ortiz, doesn't stop people hyping and overrating Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X