No announcement yet.

Wilder fanboys in full damage control

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    I'm Confused...why would Wilder fans be upset at Canelo signing with DAZN and why are Anthony Joshua fans celebrating? Grow Up People!
    I don't understand this either. No one has questioned Hearn's resources, just his willingness to put AJ in with Wilder. No one is upset that Canelo got that contract.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      I'm Confused...why would Wilder fans be upset at Canelo signing with DAZN and why are Anthony Joshua fans celebrating? Grow Up People!
      cuz TS has no life and thinks the world revolved around hearn/aj....

I dont even know if he realizes that he doesnt get a dime from them

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        dude there are no wilder fanboys! you've created them in your mind to justify your existence on the board at present, and eddie hearn pushing off joshua - wilder 1. it's becoming increasingly pathetic.
        Well, alright that is mostly true.

I am a Wilder fanboy. I believe Deontay is the best puncher of all time. I am pretty ****in' alone though. Ain't no one here or anywhere else done anything but give me **** for that.

So yeah Laced...I feel like I've been pretty respectful and straightforward man. Why're you making this all personal and ****?

I've not even said this ain't huge for Eddie. All I've said is it could be more Oscar or even DAZN themselves than Eddie winning here. Could be, meaning it could also be exactly what y'all're claiming; Hearn's taking over. I don't feel like that warrants you calling me a dumbass and I don't feel like anyone else on this forum is fan enough of Wilder to be the fanboy you're pissed off at.

What's the beef bubba?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
          DAZN archives their events. (And usually have them up within an hour or so after appearing live)
          They should really advertise that more. It's a big deal to me. I can't stand logging into Showtime and seeing the fight I was meaning to get around to watching disappear. You know how sometimes you rewatch a fight after you've seen it live just to see if you agree with your original opinion? Yeah, don't count on Sho to have that ****.

An archive is ****!
          Last edited by Marchegiano; 10-17-2018, 11:48 AM. Reason: T to the I to the double T I to the E to the S that's t i tti es

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
            DAZN gonna have to bump up that price soon.

Haha no kidding. The subscribers will all have to pay $5 more per month to help pay Canelo.

Comment

im a wilder fan, not a fan boy, why exactly would wilder fans be crying right now? because canelo signed with DANZ? great for them, stop making up things in your head and running with it, it makes u look dumb. all I want to see is canelo fight the best... who hes signed to really doesn't bother me.

Comment

You AJ fanboys are hilarious. You guys act like Oscar works for Eddie Hearn and Matchrooom boxing. The fact is this deal makes Eddie Hearn more dispensable.

Why would DAZN need him now since they got Oscar and Canelo? The fact is if Eddie doesn't step up his game he'll be gone in two years with DAZN. That's all the window they gave him.

While on the other hand they gave Oscar a guaranteed 5 year deal worth more than $350 Mil.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  dude there are no wilder fanboys! you've created them in your mind to justify your existence on the board at present, and eddie hearn pushing off joshua - wilder 1. it's becoming increasingly pathetic.
                  the deal was on wilders desk so stop talking absolute ****.
                  Wilders team have illusions of granduer.
                  Never sold a ppv
                  Biggest audience to his fight 12k
                  Has 1 belt
                  40 contests and just i decent fighter
                  Its you the americans who live in this cocoon who need a heavyweight to cling on to because its been so long since yiu had a world class heavyweight.
                  Holyfield and bowe were the last 2 great ones which was over 2 decades ago.
                  wilder will get the knocked the **** out when he finally faces joshua.
                  In fact ill bet you your acoount and lets see who comes out on top

Comment

So no one is going to explain why Wilder fans would be affected by this? The thread doesn't even make sense.

Comment

wilder will be taking over boxing soon, no worries

Comment

Working...
                      X