Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"future p4p king" Lomachenko vs "El Chacal" Rigondeaux @126lbs/9 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still one of the best fights that can possibly be made.

Comment

• Originally posted by darius45 View Post
      Loma is not a much better athlete than Rigo... Rigo won 2 Olympic gold medals... Rigo is literally one of the most athletic fighters in boxing today... fast twichy, super explosive, great reflexes, great footwork... Neither James Toney or Hopkins were as quick as Rigo...

What Rigo does IS win rounds... He is so good that he makes his opposition completely gun shy and then just coasts to a decision...

Would Rigo have enough pop to keep Loma honest though, that is the question...Could Rigo nullify Loma offense the way he does every other fighter? Could Loma impose his size and power on Rigo and possibly score a KO, or would Rigo's deadly quick counter lefts keep Loma hesitant?

I think this fight would be much more action packed then people think.
      Spot on post imo

Rigo will carry his power up imo because his power comes from his technique and explosiveness and velocity of the punch. Gonna come down to whether he boxes well enough on the night

I dont think either has had much time in the ring vs southpaws

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        Spot on post imo

Rigo will carry his power up imo because his power comes from his technique and explosiveness and velocity of the punch. Gonna come down to whether he boxes well enough on the night

I dont think either has had much time in the ring vs southpaws

Another good post by jasjas

Comment

Working...
        X