No announcement yet.

Juanma is a disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    because he simply felt he could continue and that he was fighting back. he disagreed with the stoppage. I have no problem with him shouting a couple words at the ref in the heat of the moment.

Disgraceful was Judah ATTACKING the referee for stopping the fight. Yelling at a ref? that's common stuff and harmless.

He didn't attack him cause he was being held by his corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
      Is your post professional or classy?
      I'm just stating a un profesional immature behavior from a "pro boxer"

Comment

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
        I liked how he tried to fire back at Salido stupid because he was too open but the corner was holding him cause he wanted to hit the ref that was disgraceful.
        Ok he's stupid cuz he stood there and fought back and Cotto was smart cuz he ran for dear life vs Pacquiao???? Come on man, that's dumb bro. Juanma showed a lot of heart regardless of anything. And the ref stopped it at the wrong time. If Al Bernstein didn't like the stoppage, how do u think Juanma felt about it???? He would rather get ko then stopped like that.

Comment

Originally posted by PR13 View Post
          He got what he deserved... probably took salido lightly. I think he will bounce back real good in a rematch, but damn he looked like shyt.
          He looked horrible I thought he was going to lose by decision but he wasn't prepared for Salido at all.

Comment

So he was upset, its not that big of a deal and I don't see why you care TS

Comment

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
              I'm just stating a un profesional immature behavior from a "pro boxer"
              So just because he's a boxer he needs to follow a particular CODE OF CONDUCT?

Why don't you hold yourself to those same standards?

Your post was filled with bad language and negative judgement.

At least JuanMa has an excuse, he was just removed from the HEAT OF BATTLE.

You on the other hand are sitting in front of a computer, doing God knows what, with a clear state of mind. Yet you still created a negative and disrespectful thread.

Don't throw stones...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                Ok he's stupid cuz he stood there and fought back and Cotto was smart cuz he ran for dear life vs Pacquiao???? Come on man, that's dumb bro. Juanma showed a lot of heart regardless of anything. And the ref stopped it at the wrong time. If Al Bernstein didn't like the stoppage, how do u think Juanma felt about it???? He would rather get ko then stopped like that.
                Because Pacquiao and Salido are in the same level Come on man stop that Cotto has done the same Juanma did Torres, Judah, Quintana, Clottey??? Cotto just didn't want to exchange with Pac cause he was losing that way after the 4th round.

Comment

All JuanMa did was protest. He's allowed to be emotional at that time. He was just getting his friggin head punched in and in front of his countrymen.

I doubt the TS would have the stones to fight another man of equal size in front of his wife and children much less do what JuanMa did.

Boxing fans like the TS need to learn respect for the sport of boxing and its participants.

Negative threads filled with disparaging comments about boxers is not helping our sport.

Comment

So just because he's a boxer he needs to follow a particular CODE OF CONDUCT?

Why don't you hold yourself to those same standards?

Your post was filled with bad language and negative judgement.

At least JuanMa has an excuse, he was just removed from the HEAT OF BATTLE.

You on the other hand are sitting in front of a computer, doing God knows what, with a clear state of mind. Yet you still created a negative and disrespectful thread.

Don't throw stones...
                    Because you're not in front of a computer doing god knows what. I don't mind the insults that much but wanting to hit the ref here for you and Juanma

Comment

All JuanMa did was protest. He's allowed to be emotional at that time. He was just getting his friggin head punched in and in front of his countrymen.

I doubt the TS would have the stones to fight another man of equal size in front of his wife and children much less do what JuanMa did.

Boxing fans like the TS need to learn respect for the sport of boxing and its participants.

Negative threads filled with disparaging comments about boxers is not helping our sport.
                      Ok boxing savior LOL I do respect boxers a lot, I love boxing but boxers should respect the referees too all I'm saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X