No announcement yet.

Bellew need to stop kissing ngas. He have like 30 kisses in the post fight wtf

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    I agree with you. Bellew was sprawled out on the canvas with his legs open and as soon as he gets up they interview him lmao

That's kind of messed up. He was still seeing stars, didn't know where the fck he was at and gave every dude in the ring like 5 kisses to the forehead.

They should have let bellew come to his senses first.
    Usyk looked pretty uncomfortable by the 4th or 5th kiss

Comment

Lol I'm pretty sure bellew had no idea where he was at!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

It got to the point where eddie Hearn finally wiped his forehead and said "nga stop kissing me"

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
          Id rather see him kiss 50 men than listen to one more word from the Sky commentary team. Thanks to them i now know Bellews Bomber tattoo isnt related to Islamic terrorism, what a stupid thing for Adam Smith to come out with.
          I was actually rooting for Usyk because I saw Bellew's tattoo and immediately came to the conclusion that he was a member of a terrorist organization. Thanks to Adam Smith's comments, my rage has subsided and I now feel a gaping emptiness in my body as I watched my newfound idol fall unconscious to the ground.

Comment

Bellew kissed Usyk more times than he punched him.

Comment

Yes, he kissed him way too many times. It's great that he showed such respect and sportsmanship and gave no excuses for his loss. He put up a better fight than I thought he would.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                I was actually rooting for Usyk because I saw Bellew's tattoo and immediately came to the conclusion that he was a member of a terrorist organization. Thanks to Adam Smith's comments, my rage has subsided and I now feel a gaping emptiness in my body as I watched my newfound idol fall unconscious to the ground.
                Smithy comes to the rescue again. See, to the ignorant, the Sky team is Adam Smith and 2 or more of Bellews mates. In fact, he is a political commentator of the highest order.. 🤔

Comment

I think there may be multiple lawsuits by monday morning..

Comment

he was clearly still in a daze, he looked like he wanted to snuggle up with his daddy Alexander and kiss and cuddle while telling him how 'exceptional' he was. he said he didnt even remember the fight or the punch or anything ffs. they should do what the UFC does and not immediately interview a guy that got knocked out IMO.
                    but then we wouldn't have all the golden interviews, dude.

Comment

Bellew is in a Manchester Hospital right now kissing the Doctor's forehead telling him he is a great champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X