Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 330 lbs and want to lose weight to get in a boxing gym but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Wtf? 330lbs? You should have been doing something about it over 100 lbs ago. Running will destroy your knees at your weight level/fatness. Start with walking a mile then gradually increase your distance. And quit stuffing your face with bull**** foods, eat good foods. 330 lbs, wtf? ……...Rockin'
    200 pounds less than Dan Rafael

Comment

Follow this for one week:

1) 2 Minutes of Mountain Climbers(In Sets).
      2) 3 Minutes of Jumping Jack(In Sets).
      3) 5-10 Push-ups.

Walk 15 minutes if you get time for outdoor.

Increase set after every 4 days.

Benefits: Mountain climbers(Calories Burnt: 12 per minute), Jumping Jack(Calories Burn: 10 per minute).

Diet: What ever you eat, eat half of it, for instance if you are eating 4 slices of bread than make it 2 and intake liquids like juices or milk to satisfy your diet.

Do it for one week and measure your progress after a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Walking running is free also less food in your mouth will put money in your pocket .

almost always the opposite, regardless of how much you eat. healthy, whole food is perishable and more expensive. processed foods have a high shelf life and are easier to produce and distribute, and cost less.

but walking is a good bit of advice. i wouldn't suggest running until he's lost weight. 330 lbs is very, very heavy and an injury would set him back for a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

I wonder if Dan claims it's all muscle

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Hahaha very damn true

Comment

Try intermittent fasting to shed pounds quickly. I recommend start by skipping breakfast and get your exercise in during this time before you eat the first meal

Comment

Originally posted by Desire2Learn View Post
                I don't have the money to join a boxing gym and I want to take boxing serious. What exercises can I do outside of boxing before I get enough money?
                LoadedWraps is that you ?

Comment

Sharing with you

Hi!
                  You can lose weight if you do it in the right way, it is a complex.

First, you have to have clear understanding points like what kind of food you should avoid, what you never have to cut from your diet, what kind of exercises works for you, because for example cardio is not always good and not for everybody.

I had same problem in my past and one day I realized that I want to be healthy and fitted. I was doing research how to lose 50 pounds. It took a while for me but now I feel great. I completely transformed my body, because I was keeping in mind the goal which was very important and meaningful in my life. So I chose to lose weight the right way that's why I would recommend you read more detailed information about the product I used in the article loseweightsmart.siterubix. com that actually will give you better understanding all principles of losing weight.

The most important not just to read, but to take an action!

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    LoadedWraps is that you ?

I'm a licensed amateur and have been for years, been lacing em up since 06 lol. I also fight at 147 and don't even float above 160 walking around, probably about 153 now, on keto. Search for my first thead on BoxingScene, I joined this site for some advice myself.
                    Last edited by LoadedWraps; 09-12-2018, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Jump rope, u can get a ropeless jump rope so u can do it in doors. 200 crunchs everyday. Cut out carbs. Jumping rope actually burns more calories then running. My bad vice is beer I like my modelos. I use to smoke weed everyday and a occasional cocaine binge. Just saying. Right now I'm good, good luck to u and dont give up. It's a new lifestyle and won't happen overnight

Comment

Working...
                      X