Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Once I Beat Fury, Fans Must Pressure Joshua To Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
    These people are raised to think this way. They are a deluded indoctrinated weak culture that have been failing for 400 years because they refuse to accept any accountability.
    Yeah I agree. Crackas have deluded themselves into believing that building a society based on 400 years of slavery makes them anything other than low life criminals and now they want to "Make America Great Again" after having one black president. Elect a white boy lunatic why don't cha. You really showed us nigg3rs with that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by allen23 View Post
      noo you are just talking nonsense. clearly no valid argument and highly doubtful you can come up with anything constructive
      Okay. Have a nice day.

Comment

• AJ and Hearn are just too corporate and cautious. Long-term it could impact AJ's legacy. As of right now, I don't think you can call out AJ too hard, but frankly I will consider the Wilder-Fury winner the true HW champion. Just my personal opinion..

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder is hoping that a victory over Tyson Fury will create a forceful demand for a full division unification with WBA, IBF, IBO, WBO champion Anthony Joshua. Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) is going to defend his title against Fury (27-0, 19 KOs) in the fall, likely on a November date in Las Vegas.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Fury is very cunning boxer, wilder may have a long night, that said if Wilder lands one of his haymakers its game over for Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
            Yeah I agree. Crackas have deluded themselves into believing that building a society based on 400 years of slavery makes them anything other than low life criminals and now they want to "Make America Great Again" after having one black president. Elect a white boy lunatic why don't cha. You really showed us nigg3rs with that one.
            you do reaise that you are simply participating in reverse racism here, which is only adding fuel to the flames. Believe it or not most of the world doesnt have the same racial issues as america but then again we arent governed by a bunch of morons. You should focus on things more positive and productive rather than spieling the same racial nonsense that doesnt do anyone any favours.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWC View Post
              AJ and Hearn are just too corporate and cautious. Long-term it could impact AJ's legacy. As of right now, I don't think you can call out AJ too hard, but frankly I will consider the Wilder-Fury winner the true HW champion. Just my personal opinion..
              agreed..wbc champ vs lineal champ u cant argue the winner is no.1. joshua had his chance and will have again but this is the biggest fight at heavyweight and the winner deserves the marbles

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                AJ has already told the fans to train and fight Wilder themselves though...
                Ouch, the truth hurts!!

Comment

• Originally posted by allen23 View Post
                  you do reaise that you are simply participating in reverse racism here, which is only adding fuel to the flames. Believe it or not most of the world doesnt have the same racial issues as america but then again we arent governed by a bunch of morons. You should focus on things more positive and productive rather than spieling the same racial nonsense that doesnt do anyone any favours.
                  Reverse racism is a term that is almost exclusively used by racist crackas. So pardon me if I don't take your bit of advice when you use the same jargon as the worst offenders.

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
                    Who let the dogs out? Wilder has done almost everything possible to avoid making this fight outside of openly admitting that he doesn't want to fight. But reality is hard thing to see for a Wilder Watch Dog.
                    Fury and Ortiz IMO are better wins then AJ. Klitz lost to Fury.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                      Fury is very cunning boxer, wilder may have a long night, that said if Wilder lands one of his haymakers its game over for Fury.
                      I second that.

Comment

Working...
                      X