And the Andrade that scraped past Culcay wouldn't win a round v Saunders

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      And the Andrade that scraped past Culcay wouldn't win a round v Saunders
      Hmmm.......

Comment

Andrade by decision for me

Comment

I love boxing but I don't think I've seen an Andrade fight. I know him from yelling at a Charlo.

Comment

BJS by decision. Andrade been on some prime Berto type movement in that he hasn't been fighting anyone that'll help him progress his skills and gain that experience in the ring. It'll show when he steps in with BJS

Comment

very tough

i feel like to beat andrade you cant let him get comfortable or think. gotta throw a lot and win on activity

andrade has a higher punch output than saunders

i would have to watch their previous fights again though to make a confident prediction. andrade did have a super close fight with culcay but i think he was coming off a layoff for that one. and him tiring towards end emphasised that

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                very tough

i feel like to beat andrade you cant let him get comfortable or think. gotta throw a lot and win on activity

andrade has a higher punch output than saunders

i would have to watch their previous fights again though to make a confident prediction. andrade did have a super close fight with culcay but i think he was coming off a layoff for that one. and him tiring towards end emphasised that

I think that's half the problem in predicting this fight. Both are often inactive and it's not easy to find relatively current fights of theirs against decent opponents to watch where they have been a bit active leading up to it.

BJS v Lemieux is about the only one because he had fought a few months before. Even that'll have been 10 months ago by the time he fights Andrade.

Comment

I think BJS is a very good fighter, I just think Andrade on top of his game just so happens to be a better fighter.
                  Andrade has more power, reach, and I think he'll be able to push BJS , tire him out, and possibly win a wide UD.
                  I think Andrade will counter him and get off more often than not. Also for such a lanky guy he can fight at shorter ranges pretty effectively. Also has a nice body attack. I am confident that Andrade can pull it off, but if BJS wins I would be surprised but not super shocked.
                  The only fighter i'd favor over Andrade at 160 is Jermall Charlo.
                  Last edited by WhatDisButtonDo; 08-17-2018, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Hmmmmm.........

Comment

Should be Saunders. Unless he shows up fight and out of shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X