Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Just How Dangerous Is The Kovalev Fight For Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a great fight. Winnable for both, even if you lean towards canelo you cant deny the ever present danger of the crushers natual power and weight advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Cool! Says the jack ass who rates a MW fighting a LEGIT LHW CHAMP!

Dude you have NO CLUE and don’t know SHT about boxing!

How you like Dem Apples? U ain’t even a casual fan. Your an IDIOT
      as i said full RTARD, thats one of the weakest replies ive seen, your mind always seems to be on clenelos nuts

Comment

I can't see Canelo winning this, crazy opponent to pick IMO. Oh well hats off to the young fella.

Comment

Because GGG fans are HYPOCRITES!!!

Even RTARDS tell GGG fans they are FKN RTARDED!
          I posted something sarcastic but I deleted it. You might want to reread your post.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            that is what I am seeing over this...

dudes are on the other thread, insisting that Canelo is not jumping TWO divisions to face Kovalev... because, Canelo is a SMW...

... despite the fact that Canelo weighed 160 in his last fight

97,000 idiots are running around with their panties showing

like I said earlier...

Kovalev is a tough fight for any LHW

but... he is a VERY tough fight for a middleweight

the critics are just spastics
            EVERYONE excluding Triple Fraud fans has Kovalov a LEGIT #1-3 LHW! Top #20 P4Per most likely FUTURE HOFamer.

Punks are saying Bivol and Beterbiev would smoke him???

Based off what??? Kov has more KO's then they BOTH have wins. Look at this sht?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgD_b2E4gD

Beterbiev was dropped and the dude gave up like it was fixed??? Kov's left JAB hits harder than that sht! These PUNKS would NEVER put $$$ where their ******/mouths are. And Bivol looked like sht against Joe Smith Jr.

Both FRINGE CONTENDERS. This just like I tole everyone CALM down on GGG and Murata. Hell even Loma gonna be beat soon... The only one I would not bet against Kov is Oleksandr Gvozdyk! But that's a 50/50 fight IMO or 55/45 Gvozdyk

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
              as i said full RTARD, thats one of the weakest replies ive seen, your mind always seems to be on clenelos nuts
              Not as dumb as your comment!

"every excuse under the sun to avoid the fight, canelo doesnt want that fight come hell or high water, hes waiting until GGG is in a wheelchair, hes done what he wanted to do, pay the judges to give.."

Punk when they fight AGAIN which they will you gonna put $$$$ where your dic sucking mouth is??? Fuk NO!

I got $2k on Canelo. Lets here your 1,001 EXCUSES

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                Canelo will learn quickly that calling out Kovalev was the worst decision of his career... Too much Power, a definitive size and weight advantage, and that effective jab will keep him away... he might have his times in the fight, but the outcome is written in the sky if Kovalev brings his "A" game...
                Yup! IMO Canelo loses this fight. Think about how bad that's going to look to the judges seeing Canelo's head keep snapping back when he eats those jabs trying to get in? Then when he gets in an uppercut here and there... I'm a Canelo fan and can see Kovalov winning by decision (Yes even in Vegas where they said same sht about Oscar). If I get 10:1 odds or better on Kov I'm betting on him. That will be INSANE not too I suggest you do the same.

Comment

I'll take that bet? $200 says he doesn't. I would take odds but you got by KO. So $200 or more....
                  Although cash isn't an issue. My luck at sports betting isn't very good.

Comment

Yup! IMO Canelo loses this fight. Think about how bad that's going to look to the judges seeing Canelo's head keep snapping back when he eats those jabs trying to get in? Then when he gets in an uppercut here and there... I'm a Canelo fan and can see Kovalov winning by decision (Yes even in Vegas where they said same sht about Oscar). If I get 10:1 odds or better on Kov I'm betting on him. That will be INSANE not too I suggest you do the same.
                    I don't know where you're going to get those odds maybe someone mentally challenged. 4:1 seem to be the going rate

Comment

EVERYONE excluding Triple Fraud fans has Kovalov a LEGIT #1-3 LHW! Top #20 P4Per most likely FUTURE HOFamer.

Punks are saying Bivol and Beterbiev would smoke him???

Based off what??? Kov has more KO's then they BOTH have wins. Look at this sht?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgD_b2E4gD

Beterbiev was dropped and the dude gave up like it was fixed??? Kov's left JAB hits harder than that sht! These PUNKS would NEVER put $$$ where their ******/mouths are. And Bivol looked like sht against Joe Smith Jr.

Both FRINGE CONTENDERS. This just like I tole everyone CALM down on GGG and Murata. Hell even Loma gonna be beat soon... The only one I would not bet against Kov is Oleksandr Gvozdyk! But that's a 50/50 fight IMO or 55/45 Gvozdyk

those guys haven't had much more than a dozen fights

Kovalev is a dog, he would be right in those fights

how I see it... Kovalev is the king at LHW... and as usual, the genuine contenders should be fighting each other to earn the right to challenge for the torch... but, as usual... they are all sitting on their hands... when will Beterbiev ever do anything?

the young guys need to earn the right... and then we get to see if Kovalev is ready to pass the torch, or become a legend

he was unlucky in the first Ward fight

at 147 they all stood off each other, waiting for that Mayweather money... at 154 they all stood off each other, waiting for that Mayweather/Canelo money... at 160 they are all standing off each other, waiting for that Canelo money... at 175 they are all standing off each other, waiting for that Kova... wait, wtf?... what are those OLD rookies waiting for?... another christmas?

Comment

Working...
                      X