No announcement yet.

The best of the White House Correspondents Dinner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] The best of the White House Correspondents Dinner

Comedian Michelle Wolfe was the featured comedian. This was her set list of jokes

This was brutal

Comment

At least the dude from last year also made jabs at MSNBC, Huff Post and CNN

Although to be fair, I didn't watch this one just caught some highlights. The joke about starbucks had me dying.

The faces on Kellyane and Sarah Sanders are quite telling. When they're not busy telling people to stop being so sensitive, they like to spend their time being too sensitive.
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-29-2018, 12:48 AM.

Comment

None of that was even remotely funny.

Comment

We gotta talk pence a lot of trump hater trend types want him impeached for dumb boa pence where do they see the Justice? Or do they even know the crony is next up?

Comment

She's a horrible comedian.

I hate this whole Trevor Noah political comedy takeover bs. That guy ain't funny either. Idek where that mfer came from. Its like he was born in a test tube & percolated for 25 years in some lab & then out of nowhere was put on a live TV show.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              The faces on Kellyane and Sarah Sanders are quite telling.
              Sarah Sander's face turned it from a decent segment into a great one. It was by far the funniest part.

Comment

and thats what passes for comedy these days? about as funny as aids.

Comment

I don't know why any of the WH staff bothered showing up. Trump had the right idea to stay away.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                    I don't know why any of the WH staff bothered showing up. Trump had the right idea to stay away.
                    Cause he’s a snowflake that can’t handle being made fun of lol. Every other pres could deal with it

Comment

Working...
                    X