Erislandy Lara's resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    so what, canelo still beat him.
    There is too many "so whats" about Canelo's career.

1) He's fighting much smaller opponents constantly.
    2) He refuses to move up in weight.
    3) He lost to Lara.
    4) He lost to Trout.
    5) He struggled against Angulo.
    6) He struggled against Khan.
    7) He was Mayweather's easiest fight ever.
    8) He struggled with a small, old shot Cotto, Trout's leftovers.
    9) He will lose to Smith, but be saved by the judges.

Canelo is a big fat mutant with weight manipulation superpowers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
      Look how Canelo struggled against Angulo, who Lara had just destroyed completely, lol.
      canelo struggled with angulo? and lara who got dropped twice destroyed angulo?

stop posting and kill yourself

Comment

There is too many "so whats" about Canelo's career.

1) He's fighting much smaller opponents constantly.
        2) He refuses to move up in weight.
        3) He lost to Lara.
        4) He lost to Trout.
        5) He struggled against Angulo.
        6) He struggled against Khan.
        7) He was Mayweather's easiest fight ever.
        8) He struggled with a small, old shot Cotto, Trout's leftovers.
        9) He will lose to Smith, but be saved by the judges.

Canelo is a big fat mutant with weight manipulation superpowers.
        yeah i dislike canelo as much as the next person, but i think he edged it against both trout and lara, and i dont particularly rate canelo either.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
          canelo struggled with angulo? and lara who got dropped twice destroyed angulo?

stop posting and kill yourself
          yeah i had it in my head that canelo beat angulo pretty easily, couldnt be arsed to double check it though so didnt mention it in reply.

Comment

thing with lara is its no coinicidence hes not getting the benefit of the doubt with the judges, hes boring, shows no aggression and doesnt sit down on his punches.

Comment

Look how Canelo struggled against Angulo, who Lara had just destroyed completely, lol.
              Either you're being sarcastic which would go against your point. Or you have the two fights mixed up. Canelo DESTROYED Angulo. Lara went through hell and back with Angulo.

Comment

He has a solid resume and if 99% of people are claiming he is overrated then well it must be quite the opposite surely

There aren't many fighters with well under 30 fights who have been in with the company he has regardless of who fans had winning.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  thing with lara is its no coinicidence hes not getting the benefit of the doubt with the judges, hes boring, shows no aggression and doesnt sit down on his punches.
                  Let's be real, you just discredit him because of the dynamic between him and GGG. You are so fake....Everything you say is just to build GGG up. You are pathetic.

Lara should be undefeated with one draw against a criminally underrated Carlos Molina.

You discredit Lara the consensus best 154 fighter and champ as an opponent yet build Brook up as one....Embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                    Let's be real, you just discredit him because of the dynamic between him and GGG. You are so fake....Everything you say is just to build GGG up. You are pathetic.

Lara should be undefeated with one draw against a criminally underrated Carlos Molina.

You discredit Lara the consensus best 154 fighter and champ as an opponent yet build Brook up as one....Embarrassing
                    no i dont, i discredit him cause hes ****ing boring and hes hyped to **** on this website. he lost to canelo, running away and landing a few pot shots doesnt equal a win to me. yeah molinas amazing isnt he lol (sarcasm), cant be arsed to dissect how bang average he is.

Comment

Lara is my dude and I also believe he won all those fights but p4p is not only about who you beat but how you beat them.

In Lara's case, he's missing the "how" part and there is certainly a strong case to favor Canelo in their matchup.

Comment

Working...
                      X