Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara vs Demetrius Andrade...No More Excuses... Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erislandy Lara vs Demetrius Andrade...No More Excuses... Who Wins?

Let's cut the BS. This is the fight to make at 154. A lot of post fight threads about GGG who is on a different network and in another weight class but I understand a lot of people are casuals and only care about 1 or 2 fighters so there's that.

This is the fight you should be talking about and it's long overdue at this point.

At 6'1 with a 76 inch reach, Andrade is one of the few fighters that can box with Lara on the outside. He also has much more variety in his offense.

Lara has the experience advantage , has great timing, accuracy and footwork and controls range very well. Although very basic offensively, he's very tricky in the way he creates openings to set up his offense.

How do you see this fight playing out?
    Lara by (T)KO
    0.00%
    Lara Decision
    20.00%
    Andrade (T)KO
    20.00%
    Andrade Decision
    60.00%
    Draw (too close to call)
    0.00%

Is Andrade still alive?

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      Let's cut the BS. This is the fight to make at 154. A lot of post fight threads about GGG who is on a different network and in another weight class but I understand a lot of people are casuals and only care about 1 or 2 fighters so there's that.

This is the fight you should be talking about and it's long overdue at this point.

At 6'1 with a 76 inch reach, Andrade is one of the few fighters that can box with Lara on the outside. He also has much more variety in his offense.

Lara has the experience advantage , has great timing, accuracy and footwork and controls range very well. Although very basic offensively, he's very tricky in the way he creates openings to set up his offense.

How do you see this fight playing out?
      I wanna say Andrade but he's been so inactive that right now Lara would be too much for him. After a few fights I want to see it. If Vanes,Molina,Canelo, can win 5-6 rounds against Lara I'm guessing a top of his game Andrade could so easily as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        I wanna say Andrade but he's been so inactive that right now Lara would be too much for him. After a few fights I want to see it. If Vanes,Molina,Canelo, can win 5-6 rounds against Lara I'm guessing a top of his game Andrade could so easily as well...
        He's got Willie Nelson next month so we'll see if there's any rust there. I wish he took the Charlo fight way back when.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          He's got Willie Nelson next month so we'll see if there's any rust there. I wish he took the Charlo fight way back when.
          He's from my city so I'll always root for the kid... Was it jermell or jermall he was scheduled to fight? He would have beat jermell handily IMO...the other one who knows, he's so big and strong it would have been interesting.

Andrade is gonna make some noise now, let's hope these guys don't avoid him...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            He's from my city so I'll always root for the kid... Was it jermell or jermall he was scheduled to fight? He would have beat jermell handily IMO...the other one who knows, he's so big and strong it would have been interesting.

Andrade is gonna make some noise now, let's hope these guys don't avoid him...
            Probably Jermell because Jermall was chasing K-9 for the IBF strap. After seeing John Jackson outbox Jermell while he was still conscious there's no question I think Andrade would've handled him.

Comment

Andrade does need to make a statement and beating a guy like Lara would really say something. I think Andrade would stand a good chance of getting the job done given his physical attributes and what both guys want to do.

Comment

Good fight. I give an active Andrade a good chance. I'd probably pick Lara to edge it though.

Comment

I'd love to see this fight. Curious at this point how Andrade looks vs Nelson first off. With the Lara/Charlo 1/Charlo 2 non-fight situation I think all you can hope for is that J-Rock & Andrade & run thru some of those guys to make the big fights this division has, but can't make cuz all the top guys have cookouts together.

Comment

Who dat .....................

Comment

Working...
                    X