Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: Joshua Should Take 1, 2 More Fights - Then Get Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    wilder can come here for 5 times his highest purse..whats his excuse ?
    He will make twice that with the deal he offered Joshua. If you think 12.5 million is a good offer, you're dumber than your screen name. Joshua fans who say that it was a legit or good offer are delusional homers.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      he has 3 belts and beat klits right? why exactly does he need time to peak? he just beat parker who was a champ why is it all of these hold ups when it comes to wilder? wilder is an unskilled chicken legged bum according to a lot of these posters... why don't you want to see the fight asap as a boxing fan? If they didn't want the fight next they shouldn't have talked all that madness and lying.
      Of course I want to see the fight, re-read my post. I don’t think he stands a chance, he has a belt just like Wilder has his belt and his team didn’t think he was ready for Wlad, I honestly don’t think AJ is ready for Wilder. Having those belts doesn’t change that for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
        Wrong. If Wilder fronts $50 million plus PPV upside he picks the site and date. only way AJ picks the venue is if he counters with a better offer. For months AJ nutters on here kept saying the $50 million was imaginary and a PR stunt doe.. you AJuicers have no credibility.
        That only works if $50 mil is the key driver. I’m
        Not convinced it is to be honest, I’m still expecting Joshua to on say the first fight must be at Wembley. Time will tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          You can miss me with that "both men" bull****! Wilder is totally focused on AJ, came with the bag on top of that! AJ is the one who is considering options. AJ is the one who is whom everyone seems to be saying "fall back!"
          Nah, they're talking about a possible bout with Wilder vs Breazeale next. Where have you been? The WBC made Breazeale his mando, while making Whyte, who was Wilder's #1 contender fight Ortiz in a final eliminator.
          Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 05-22-2018, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            Sorry wilder fans...the fight is in the uk and the offer of 12.5 million for wilder still stands.....ohhh wait a moment whats this i hear.......wilder fighting breazeale for 2.1 million next.
            BUMSSQUADDDDDDDDDD
            Why would Wilder shortchange himself? Eddie Hearn said the fight makes more in the USA. It's on Joshua and his team to improve on that trash offer enough to entice Wilder to come to the UK, not Wilder to blatantly take less when even Hearn is saying it makes more in the USA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              Why would Wilder shortchange himself? Eddie Hearn said the fight makes more in the USA. It's on Joshua and his team to improve on that trash offer enough to entice Wilder to come to the UK, not Wilder to blatantly take less when even Hearn is saying it makes more in the USA.
              The fight makes more in the U.S if its NOT next .

Wilder cant possibly think hes getting much over 12 million if theyre giving Joshua 50 .

The money would have exceeded over 60 Million ....you have to pay the sponsors back with profit , the undercard fighters , the promotional staff and the promotion advertisements itself .

How much do you guys REALLY think this fight would generate if it was NEXT ?

Surely not 80 Million i hope .......lol

If it genetates 70 and thats being generous .....Wilder probably sees less then 12 Million to sacrifice getting it in the states .

So it isnt about money its about territory which Wilder has no say in ....hes STALLING to see where Hearns counter offer is to finagle a better deal in the U.K .....if he doesn't like the deal hes simply ducking .
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-22-2018, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Basically he saying he wants to see these two guys fighting at their peaks. Thats fair right.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  Nah, they're talking about a possible bout with Wilder vs Breazeale next. Where have you been? The WBC made Breazeale his mando, while making Whyte, who was Wilder's #1 contender fight Ortiz in a final eliminator.
                  I'm not talking about what the WBC is focused on, I'm talking about Wilder, and Team Wilder! The sole focus had been Joshua from the jump! AJ threw out a number, and they responded BIG TIME! It's all on you're boy now! Las Vegas is on deck, money is in the bag! MAN UP or SHUT UP!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tygshsu View Post
                    She just starts opening her big american mouth too much, she will end up like Diana did. No-one gives a **** about the inbred royal family except for old people and the wedding was mainly watched by women-however american women are much better than British Women so i dont blame him
                    American women are easier, but damn sexy. British women have to step up up their teeth game.... yellow teeth is not cool. If you have to drink so much damn coffee and tea just wash the joints. I’m not asking for much

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      I'm not talking about what the WBC is focused on, I'm talking about Wilder, and Team Wilder! The sole focus had been Joshua from the jump! AJ threw out a number, and they responded BIG TIME! It's all on you're boy now! Las Vegas is on deck, money is in the bag! MAN UP or SHUT UP!!!
                      We'll see who mans up. Hopefully, it will be both.

Comment

Working...
                      X