Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Golovkin beats Charlo, is it a better win than Murray, Macklin or Geale?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    Oscar was up 4-5 zero with just a fawking jab
    I didn't see Oscar doing **** but getting countered. Not to mention he was buzzed by a much lighter Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
      I don't find KOing bums impressive, so really... neither tbh.
      Then why is Charlo considered a possible good win for Golovkin?

Comment

Lmao bumnelo aint fighting charlo. Even if he does then ginger just has to hear the final bell and he'll get the win

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          terry, terry, terry

golovkins critics dont have to downplay his opponens...golovkins own fans often do that before the fights anyway....they did it with jacobs and canelo...when they fought those guys were ducking him...they bashed and discredited them.....then they turned around and made them all world after golovkin beat one of them and drew with the other...lol

that actually happened....we had to hear how jacobs was murdered by pirog and even went down against featherfists mora.....and how canelo was beaten by t
          his guy and that guy and was a scared chicken.....beaten by a featherfisted, past his prime, WW

so before you go around acting like its golovkins critics that go around changing the stories.....his own fans do it just as much, if not more, than them

the thing is...for the life of me....i cant remember any sane individual, who wasnt trolling golovkins fans, ever acting like one of his opponents was some world beater beforehand...cause besides jacobs and canelo there arent any good fighters on the resume

a fight with charlo would probably earn golovkin some respect amongst his critics
          haha thats pretty funny. You should take that act over to the Improv or something......

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Yep, why??? He is clearly the more technical, younger and better fighter

Murrays claim to fame is losing a close fight to an undersized, old Martinez

Geale-Beat Sturm(who never beat anyone worth a damn) and who else?

Macklin?? LMFAO -Charlo's 1st fight at 160 knockd this guy out..literally who the hell did he ever beat?
            If Charlo was white, you’d say he’s another bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Joime View Post
              Alt already race baiting.. -MEGA- BostonGuy TBear

Comment

Originally posted by Joime View Post
                im kinda surprised he hasnt named him "fighter of the decade" yet.......

Comment

Yes...because when it's a fighter I like, he doesn't have to be proven...the eye test is fine. That tells me that charlo is better than those other guys.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    Sturm didnt get the win..Hopkins showed how to handle a smaller fighter
                    I'm pretty sure you claim regularly that Jacobs beat GGG despite GGG getting a Unaminous decision against Jacobs. Don't be a hypocrite.

Bernard's two best wins at Middleweight were Oscar and Felix, two guys moving up in weight. Pretty sure you were also one of the posters trying to laugh off Bernard vs GGG resumes at middleweight (implying GGG isn't anywhere close). Meanwhile, Felix Sturm was robbed in that fight against Oscar, and Geale beat Felix, while Murray was arguably robbed against both Felix and Martinez.

Anyways, I'd favor Jermall over all three, but I'm not even sure if he stops Murray. Groves, Abraham, and Sergio couldn't, Murray is a tank. I think Golovkin was the only professional boxer to ever knock him down (and stop him).
                    Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 05-07-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Honestly, it would not be better. People are banking on the younger fighter to catch GGG at the right time, and later claim GGG had been overrated all along.

Murray, Macklin and Geale actually proved their worth at the top level of the middleweight division. A Charlo win would quickly get discredited and eventually be lumped in with Brook and Martirosyan.

By the way, I would love to see this fight (GGG vs Charlo)

Comment

Working...
                      X