Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Hurt Golovkin in The Tenth, I Was Close To Stopping Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    oh my god

you are nothing but a fanboy clown yoshik

you prove it in every single post

anyone who believes that rubbish is a flat out mug

that is Lou_Cipher level rubbish right there

Im not even making this up but did you know Yoshik was on here bragging & giving advice about properly chasing ladyboys at a gaybar in Manchester & talking to some other cuck about how to go about getting them to leave with you & to look for one thats straight off the boat he called it? He said that his WIFE found out or some sh like that I don't remember,but this lil degenerate pervert has the audacity to call me names even gay names when this is all true about what he was saying on these threads,he was even advising on what basically constitutes date rape of a ladyboy

Btw the term "ladyboy" was his choice of words not mine.
    Last edited by kushking; 03-03-2018, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• I'm not nelo and I don't know what he's thinking. Nelo might think he was close to stopping him. But then I'm just curious at to whether nelo thinks the viewers would be able to see that also. Could they see what he!o felt? Does nelo realise or care that people might lkaugh at him?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        I'm not nelo and I don't know what he's thinking. Nelo might think he was close to stopping him. But then I'm just curious at to whether nelo thinks the viewers would be able to see that also. Could they see what he!o felt? Does nelo realise or care that people might lkaugh at him?
        Neither guy came close to stopping the other. But I will say one thing that out of the exchanges canelo got the way better of them as did jacobs,canelo just needs his new stamina training to pay off & he should win easily this time as statistically he landed career high #s basically in accuracy & would've surely landed at same accuracy if he let hands go the same way but with 6-10 punches more a rd,hes too fast & has too good of timing for ggg who never had great opponents to teach him those things early in his career like big red did in floyd/lara.

Watch when JCC aka mr Mexican style schools mediocre sanchez about what boxing is:

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
          Im not even making this up but did you know Yoshik was on here bragging & giving advice about properly chasing ladyboys at a gaybar in Manchester & talking to some other cuck about how to go about getting them to leave with you & to look for one thats straight off the boat he called it? He said that his WIFE found out or some sh like that I don't remember,but this lil degenerate pervert has the audacity to call me names even gay names when this is all true about what he was saying on these threads,he was even advising on what basically constitutes date rape of a ladyboy

Btw the term "ladyboy" was his choice of words not mine.

wow, I am truly amazed that yoshik could find time to chase trannies..... what with his judging duties keeping him sooooo busy and all that

Comment

• You gonna get put to sleep this time chica; mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

wow, I am truly amazed that yoshik could find time to chase trannies..... what with his judging duties keeping him sooooo busy and all that
              I know, that ass clown sob 🤡 has the audacity to claim hes a pro judge what a pathetic loser. He demonstrates daily he doesn't even know the 4 criteria to score a fight & doesn't even know that missing wildly & getting peppered is supposed to lose you points almost as much as landing wins you points.
              Last edited by kushking; 03-03-2018, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Yoshik and Mathed are just trolling. Can’t take them serious. THey post nonsense but won’t back what they post by betting their accts. Clear sign that they don’t believe what they say. Don’t even respond to those fake phucks

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  I know, that ass clown sob 🤡 has the audacity to claim hes a pro judge what a pathetic loser. He demonstrates daily he doesn't even know the 4 criteria to score a fight & doesn't even know that missing wildly & getting peppered is supposed to lose you points almost as much as landing wins you points.

* blindly scores for the guy going forward
                  * completely ignores defence
                  * insists that he is a professional boxing judge

o, k, then.....

this is the really amusing factor to me.....

1) Loeffler publicly criticized TWO judges from the first fight

he (reasonably) criticized Byrd..... but then he (unreasonably) criticized Trella for scoring that fight a draw..... despite the fact that Trella and Moretti differed by 1 solitary point

what is more likely Tom..... is it more likely that Trella's score was abhorrent..... or is it more likely that Trella/Moretti saw a very similar fight?

these guys are suckers saying that Golovkin won that fight easy, just like the suckers who said the same thing about Ward/Kovalev.....

saying that GGG won that fight easy is nearly as ******ed as dodo-Byrd

.....even the judge who scored that fight for Golovkin OBVIOUSLY did not blindly score for the guy going forward, and he OBVIOUSLY did not ignore defence..... like Loeffler and the casuals did

Loeffler, and Golovkin, should listen to the experts, who ALL saw a very close fight..... rather than agree with the tards, like Kovalev did

if Canelo improves, just a little..... causing Golovkin to regress, just a little..... then Canelo wins..... just like what happened in Ward/Kovalev, and for the exact same reason..... the better fighter will make the better adjustments

Comment

• No one looked close to being stopped in this fight.

Comment

* blindly scores for the guy going forward
                      * completely ignores defence
                      * insists that he is a professional boxing judge

o, k, then.....

this is the really amusing factor to me.....

1) Loeffler publicly criticized TWO judges from the first fight

he (reasonably) criticized Byrd..... but then he (unreasonably) criticized Trella for scoring that fight a draw..... despite the fact that Trella and Moretti differed by 1 solitary point

what is more likely Tom..... is it more likely that Trella's score was abhorrent..... or is it more likely that Trella/Moretti saw a very similar fight?

these guys are suckers saying that Golovkin won that fight easy, just like the suckers who said the same thing about Ward/Kovalev.....

saying that GGG won that fight easy is nearly as ******ed as dodo-Byrd

.....even the judge who scored that fight for Golovkin OBVIOUSLY did not blindly score for the guy going forward, and he OBVIOUSLY did not ignore defence..... like Loeffler and the casuals did

Loeffler, and Golovkin, should listen to the experts, who ALL saw a very close fight..... rather than agree with the tards, like Kovalev did

if Canelo improves, just a little..... causing Golovkin to regress, just a little..... then Canelo wins..... just like what happened in Ward/Kovalev, and for the exact same reason..... the better fighter will make the better adjustments

Interesting fact Don Trella gave ggg a win over jacobs by 3 points 115-112 & he was the one who scored it a draw.

Yet all these fanboi members from " Abel "pancho villa" Sanchez's army" that regurgitate everything that mediocre fat ass says,they now claim "the judge who had it a draw was bought",yeah they had ZERO problems with his judging when he gave ggg a gift of too wide a scorecard.

Comment

Working...
                      X