Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Bro fuck you and your dumb bike

https://streamable.com/4bdkvy

Check this cyclist phaggot getting smashed by a Tesla https://youtu.be/p6vrRAmkC00
    yup.. cant stand these bastard taking up the whole space.. then when you speed up to pass them they get all jackaxx about it like what am i suppose to do, drive behind you at your slow axx pace?

Comment

Some cyclists are ssholes some are courteous. I personally ride my bike on the beach bike path but when I’m on the road I don’t mind swerving to the sidewalks when the road is just too busy.

Comment

I call them. Cyclo-terrorists. If you want to see how arrogant and stupid bile riders are just ride with a London cabbie. Every couple minutes these idiots change lanes without looking or signaling. Fukers think they own the road.

I've lived in cities that are willing to build bike specific paths but soooooo the cyclo-terrorists demand to ride in car lanes....say they are being discriminated against.

Here in Dallas I see spandex riding fools with the stupid helmets and tee shirts that act like they are on the Tour de France. Hello...Dallas is flat, Tour de France participants ride over MOUNTAINS!

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          As an avid cyclist, fck you!!

No offense really but it always puzzles me about the hate some people have for bicycle riders. Sure, some are a-holes but plenty of car drivers fit that description also
          And fck you. Get a damn car like a normal person you broke phaggot

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            These clowns get ony nerves more than anyone on the road. One bike riding down the middle of the road in a 40mph zone. Line of cars super long. Man it pisses me off!
            Go for a month riding a bike and you will see why cyclists often take the center of the road.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Go for a month riding a bike and you will see why cyclists often take the center of the road.
              Naw I ride a motorcycle that's dangerous enough. You guys can have your bikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Lotus View Post
                Was that derranged?
                Derranged only goes on these bikes here

Comment

And fck you. Get a damn car like a normal person you broke phaggot
                  Who are you to tell someone to act like a “normal person”?

Comment

Derranged only goes on these bikes here

You wish you were black.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Naw I ride a motorcycle that's dangerous enough. You guys can have your bikes.
                      I had three motorcycles. With a motorcycle you can keep up with traffic. When I bought a bike I found out drivers are always trying to squeeze by. I quit riding when a guy in a truck set up for towing damned near took my head off with his mirror. I switched to the center of the lane but gave it up because I didn't want to die. Not worth it..
                      Last edited by TonyGe; 07-05-2020, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X