This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Just last week you called me an LDBC hoodrat who hated Mexicans because I criticized Mikey Garcia. I'm not on your ****ing side. I don't subscribe to this racial bull****.
    LDBC hoodrats come in many colors, shapes, sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by x23shots View Post
      Floyd Mayweather only fought on Cinco De Mayo twice, once because Oscar forced him to and once voluntarily against Miguel Cotto In 2012 and that was it, he never fought on mexican Independence Day. The “weekends” aren’t the actual holiDAYs kid.

Jose Ramirez is in China because Bob Arum wasn’t coming out of the pockets to win a purse bid for a guy that sells $5 tickets.

Mexicans running boxing = myth
      Only kid is the ignorant one who started this thread. Fact is that
      Mayweather fought DLH on Cinco weekend in '07, Marquez on Dies y Seiz weekend in '09, Mosely on Cinco weekend in '10, Ortiz on Dies y Seis Weekend in'11, Cotto on Cinco weekend in '12, Guerrero on Cinco weekned in '13, Alvarez on Dies y Seiz weekend in '13, Maidana I on Cinco weekend in '14, Maidana II on Dies y Seiz weekend in '14, Pac on Cinco weekend in '15 and finally Berto on Dies y Seiz weekend in '12.

Thats a total of 6 times on Cinco De Mayo weekend and 5 times on Dies y Seiz weekend....
      Numbers and DATES dont lie, but ignorant weirdo fcuk bois like you OBVIOUSLY do.

Comment

This fight was in Hooker's hometown on a card from Hooker's promoter. There is a large African American population in that part of Texas so why couldn't Hooker draw flies to the biggest fight of his career in his hometown.

Ramirez has more sponsorships than 99% of all boxers and is making a lot of money while you're a broke racist bum. You think cause Gervonta and Wilder are successful it's somehow gonna trickle down on you?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
          Only kid is the ignorant one who started this thread. Fact is that
          Mayweather fought DLH on Cinco weekend in '07, Marquez on Dies y Seiz weekend in '09, Mosely on Cinco weekend in '10, Ortiz on Dies y Seis Weekend in'11, Cotto on Cinco weekend in '12, Guerrero on Cinco weekned in '13, Alvarez on Dies y Seiz weekend in '13, Maidana I on Cinco weekend in '14, Maidana II on Dies y Seiz weekend in '14, Pac on Cinco weekend in '15 and finally Berto on Dies y Seiz weekend in '12.

Thats a total of 6 times on Cinco De Mayo weekend and 5 times on Dies y Seiz weekend....
          Numbers and DATES dont lie, but ignorant weirdo fcuk bois like you OBVIOUSLY do.
          He's just recycling the same arguments he was using when he was going by the name Stokely a.k.a. Brokely the Welfare Queen.

Fact is, even for most major fights involving black people they usually need Mexicans to sell the event if it's on the west coast. If it's on the east coast like the Crawford-Mean Machine they needed a lot of Puerto Ricans and Irish to sell the event. At the Spence-Porter there was a lot more Mexicans than blacks. I'm not arguing that Spence wasn't the draw. He was, but mainly because Mexicans are fans of boxing and will support fighters even when they are of a different race like they did for GGG when he fought in California. This past weekend, the Puerto Rican and white fighters sold most of the tickets to the Hart-Smith fight even though black fighters were the A-side in the main and co-main fights.

Comment

Lol you’re mad because the myth that mexicans run boxing or keep it alive is being crushed by the actual numbers. $5 tickets and gave away 2000 tickets for free, Jose still couldn’t sell out that venue hahaha.
            I'm more concerned about a fighter's boxing ability than I am about his bank statement. Whether the tickets were $5 or $5,000, I don't get any of it so I'm indifferent to that sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
              Theres a reason why the 2 biggest dates in boxing are on Cinco de May and Diez y Seis weekends. Its NOT a coincidence. Even Mayweather jumped on that train. As MotorCobra stated, Ramirez next fight is in China. smfh
              ******s are just stupid. Why do you think they are called ni99s??? They don’t know what comprehension means, just like they don’t know who their fathers are. You’d have better luck debating with a dog than with a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
                ******s are just stupid. Why do you think they are called ni99s??? They don’t know what comprehension means, just like they don’t know who their fathers are. You’d have better luck debating with a dog than with a ******.
                Whoa.....i dont condone that word, just as much as I dont condone the use of any derogatory term to describe mexicans, asians or any other person, for that matter. Sorry guy, you lost the convo when you typed that reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K View Post
                  Enjoy your ban.

Comment

Bye Mr. Racist 29K. That stuff gets you banned instantly.

Comment

And over 2,000 of them are given away.

I always hear people saying Mexicans run boxing and Mexicans are the ones that are selling but when you check the numbers, their tickets are dirt cheap and over half of the people at their fights get free tickets lol. So much for that mexican fan base

Did you come home to a Mexican stuffing his big smegma smothered peen all up in your girlfriend? No rubber I’m assuming

Comment

Working...
                      X