No announcement yet.

NYC Bans Calling Someone “Illegal Alien” Or Threatening to Call ICE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
    Fu ck tard shiiit face, was Trayvon killed by Zimmerman on the internet? What a fu cking ridiculous comparison. Like I give a shiiiit what an a$$wipe like yourself thinks about me. Lol. I'm glad we don't agree sh it lips. I would kill myself if I thought like you.

You are an idiot that thinks trump turned the internet racist..

That’s the dumbest shyt I have heard in awhile

I’m glad we don’t think alike, I couldn’t imagine being that ****ing stupid to think trump started racism on the internet

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      You are an idiot that thinks trump turned the internet racist..

That’s the dumbest shyt I have heard in awhile

I’m glad we don’t think alike, I couldn’t imagine being that ****ing stupid to think trump started racism on the internet
      Drunk and stupid is a tough way to go through life bro. I suggest you stop ASAP. Once you have sobered up please show me where I said Trump turned the internet racist. I said it's being magnified since he took office. Thats what I see anyways.

Comment

Funny. It's addressing all the racist rants we see on SM regularly now (Thanks Trump).
        Drunk and stupid is a tough way to go through life bro. I suggest you stop ASAP. Once you have sobered up please show me where I said Trump turned the internet racist. I said it's being magnified since he took office. Thats what I see anyways.
        In your original quote you ****ing loser

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Ive read about almost every comment on this thread and not 1 person asked, Who the F.ck just calls someone an "Illegal Immigrant" and calls ICE on someone? lol I know guys like 1bad65 and Man Down probably look out their window and call ICE on day laborers and construction crews but even then I doubt they just call people out for being illegal in public.
          I've stated this before on this site...my (late) mother was an illegal alien in the US for 70 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            In your original quote you ****ing loser
            I bet you're the kind of f@git who believes in ghosts. You see **** that isn't there.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Idk how that isnt a violation of freedom of speech so idk how long this flies for.

And when they gonna ban the N word & other racially insulting things if these words have been deemed so bad.
              Right?! this is almost like that South Park episode where they ban the use of the N word if it’s not more than two words apart from the word “guy”

Comment

Banning the N word....That would make too much sense and too many people would be in trouble for it.

Comment

Working...
                X