Comments Thread For: Crawford vs. Kavaliauskas Finalized For December 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
    What are Kav's chances?
    I don t even know who this kava fool is but I know it’s zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sugar View Post
      Real Boxing fans know Crawford is being DUCKED by alot of fighters..... especially PBC Fighters....
      Well he’s gonna have to get away from Bob. All the fights that are going to matter are with PBC. Idk what his contract says or what the details are, but I think it would be in his best interest to leave Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sugar View Post
        Real Boxing fans know Crawford is being DUCKED by alot of fighters..... especially PBC Fighters....
        Ducked or arum being fuked by haymon?

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
          Spence and Danny Garcia are headed to super welterweight so those fights are off of the table.
          I don’t see garcia going to jm. He’s barely a welter. If he is He shouldn’t

Comment

Acceptable fight, probably the best guy they have for Crawford, but if he doesnt absolute destroy Kavaliauskas then nobody should rank Crawford ahead of Lomachenko.

Anyway, would be great if the PBC boyband grows some cojones and stops ducking and dodging.

Comment

LOL we all knew it was coming

Comment

Mike alvarado is next....Just watch

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                  Crawford bum hunting as usual. Why is this guy ranked so high on the pound for pound lists? Because he looks excellent against bums?
                  Cleaned out 140 for undisputed. Took 147 belt first fight. Can only fight who they put infront of him. PBC guys all going to fight each other first, then the big one might happen?

Comment

Bum crawford fights these nobody's bum ass

Comment

Originally posted by Gunitsmith View Post
                      ...and draw a lot of interest. Porter's stock is way up right now. If Arum can pay Kahn 5 mil he can pay Porter 6 Crawford 7. If it draws 400k ppv Top Rank makes good $$. Offer both PPV upside and the fight can get made. Had they offered Spence 8-10 mil guaranteed plus up,that fight could have been made. Now it may may never be. But first Crawford has to get by Kava. He can fight and this is boxing...
                      why doesn’t haymons make these offers for bud to fight Spencer and porter

Comment

Working...
                      X