Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am an example of integrity on this forum.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am an example of integrity on this forum.

No one can say otherwise. Everythind I did here, for years, has been with integrity. I was accused of being a racist, a fanboy and all kinds of **** during my stay here.

I speak facts and I use logic.

I've made some mistakes in some conversations like anyone can but then I corrected myself time and time again whenever someone explained a superior point of view.

I support fighters that don't cheat inside or outside the ring. I never liked weight bullies that were suspected to use drugs to make weight, avoided VADA/advanced testing, and used clinch and WWE tactics without even receiving warnings.

That's why I never supported Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because he was protected by referees allowing him to clinch and other dirty tactics, and impossed too much conditions on other fighters. Flom0s still denying Floyd paid Maidana 1.5 millions for him to wear different gloves. Floyd was and is a tremendous fighter, but his results have been helped by these circumstances. He was caught injecting a 750 ml IV and informed Pacquia's team 21 days later, when his TUE was approved by USADA. All doping experts claimed that ice cold water would have been a much better treatment. And this coming from a guy that only dehydrated 3 pounds to make weight. Doesn't make any sense.

That's why I don't support Andre Ward. Who is called a dirty fighter by pretty much everyone that fought him and even admitted himself to have been "dirty and grimmy" in the first Kovalev fight. Has no integrity and cannot admit that he lost that fight. He also performed several low and/or borderline blows and just can't be honest about it.

This is why I don't support Canelo Alvarez. He kept fighting at his 155 fake division while rehydrating to 171-175 on fight night. This never bothered some of the members here that don't have integrity... that blame Hurd for doing exactly the same.
    I do remember telling people "look how ****ty Canelo looked when Floyd took his peds away" I was told to be a hater. I broke the news here that Canelo had abandoned VADA testing for the Liam smith fight at 154 pounds, on a desperate attempt to save image after gifting his MW title to Golovkin.
    One day later we had "explanations" by his team such as: "There was not enough proper time for VADA testing". WTF is that, boy? need illegal **** to make weight?
    Then he gets caught TWICE for Clenbuterol, and gets suspended for sixth months. Then comes back six months later for the Golovkin rematch, looking rather skinny in comparison with the first Golovkin and Chavez jr fights.
    Not many people remembers now that when he was allowed a voluntary defense against Khan, he compromised himself to fight Golovkin right after that. Instead, he vacated.
    Not many remember that you were saying: "No way WBC strips him, keep dreaming GGGtards". Then somehow lots of you blamed the WBC for doing the right thing.

I always liked fighters that fought clean. I am a Golovkin fan and I never said he was a perfect fighter. Just extremely good, and my favourite one. Nothing else. An ATG despite your attempts to put him down.

When you people with no integrity say that he never took a risk, you forget how avoided he was and that we have proof of all the other top5 MW saying they don't wanna fight him. When he fought Brook not many of you remember that Eubank jr pulled out after they had an agreement and that Eubank Sr is on record saying: "our deal needs to be reworked" and then posted months later on twitter that he would fight Golovkin and this time he wouldn't make crazy requests.
    You compare this to Canelo choosing Amir Khan as voluntary defense when he had the Golovkin fight ready for him and he didn't even want to offer 25% to him. Not even a single offer was made back in the day and some of you claimed that Golovkin needed to get down to 155 to get the fight.
    You also forget that Brook outweighed Golovkin and even some of you were so desperate that you said first that the scales were cheated LMAO and then that Brook was fat... this is all recorded on these forum's threads.

Then some of you also said that Golovkin was hypocritical for stating that he would fight Mayweather at 154, but not Canelo at 155, when Mayweather was actually a three time world champion at 154 and Golovkin was willing to move down in weight for him, which is nothing wrong. He never tried to move Floyd up to 160. Fighters move up and down for big money fights or when their body asks for it. Ward was never a big money fight for Golovkin. Same way Ward was not a big money fight for Kovalev, who only made 3 millions in two fights.

You say Golovkin never took risks but he always wanted to fight the best MW's and proved it by signing to fight Pirog who was a top2 MW and then Pirog couldn't fight due to a career ending injury. BJS and Jacobs are recorded saying they needed time, etc. Promoters of other top3 MWs back in 2009-2015 are on record saying it was to risky to fight him.

I have so much integrity that I even made several threads asking if you guys though he was on roids during his prime. I did the same for Sergio Martinez, and also for other of my favourite fighters, Sergey Kovalev, for which I asked here if you guys thought he was on Meldonium before, after his performance on the Chilemba fight was not very good.

The lack of integrity of some members here is so big, that they claimed Lemieux cheated by missing the IBF second day weigh in, but it was ok if Jacobs did the same.

Hurd is a weight bully, but Canelo was not. Manny Pacquiao was on PEDs, but Canelo and Floyd were not.

Some refuse to acknoledge that GGG beat Canelo clearly in the first fight.

I have defended Wilder for not signing to DAZN. And bashed him for ducking Klitschko.

Just a little rant to remind SOME of you, racists and haters, that you have no integrity, and I have.
    Last edited by _Maxi; 05-24-2019, 02:06 PM.

Have i got integrity?

Comment

Maxi + GGG forever

Comment

Comment

Quit your *****ing you pathetic excuse for a man

Who the hell goes on a forum to cry and whine to this extent ? How pathetic is your worthless life ?

Gtfo this forum btch

Comment

Basically you want credit for not being a shill?

Comment

Spot on analysis of what's wrong with boxing today.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                No one can say otherwise. Everythind I did here, for years, has been with integrity. I was accused of being a racist, a fanboy and all kinds of **** during my stay here.

I've made some mistakes in some conversations like anyone can but then I corrected myself time and time again whenever someone explained a superior point of view.

I support fighters that don't cheat inside or outside the ring. I never liked weight bullies that were suspected to use drugs to make weight, avoided VADA/advanced testing, and used clinch and WWE tactics without even receiving warnings.

That's why I never supported Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because he was protected by referees allowing him to clinch and other dirty tactics, and impossed too much conditions on other fighters. Flom0s still denying Floyd paid Maidana 1.5 millions for him to wear different gloves. Floyd was and is a tremendous fighter, but his results have been helped by these circumstances. He was caught injecting a 750 ml IV and informed Pacquia's team 21 days later, when his TUE was approved by USADA. All doping experts claimed that ice cold water would have been a much better treatment. And this coming from a guy that only dehydrated 3 pounds to make weight. Doesn't make any sense.

That's why I don't support Andre Ward. Who is called a dirty fighter by pretty much everyone that fought him and even admitted himself to have been "dirty and grimmy" in the first Kovalev fight. Has no integrity and cannot admit that he lost that fight. He also performed several low and/or borderline blows and just can't be honest about it.

This is why I don't support Canelo Alvarez. He kept fighting at his 155 fake division while rehydrating to 171-175 on fight night. This never bothered some of the members here that don't have integrity... that blame Hurd for doing exactly the same.
                I do remember telling people "look how ****ty Canelo looked when Floyd took his peds away" I was told to be a hater. I broke the news here that Canelo had abandoned VADA testing for the Liam smith fight at 154 pounds, on a desperate attempt to save image after gifting his MW title to Golovkin.
                One day later we had "explanations" by his team such as: "There was not enough proper time for VADA testing". WTF is that, boy? need illegal **** to make weight?
                Then he gets caught TWICE for Clenbuterol, and gets suspended for sixth months. Then comes back six months later for the Golovkin rematch, looking rather skinny in comparison with the first Golovkin and Chavez jr fights.
                Not many people remembers now that when he was allowed a voluntary defense against Khan, he compromised himself to fight Golovkin right after that. Instead, he vacated.
                Not many remember that you were saying: "No way WBC strips him, keep dreaming GGGtards". Then somehow lots of you blamed the WBC for doing the right thing.

I always liked fighters that fought clean. I am a Golovkin fan and I never said he was a perfect fighter. Just extremely good, and my favourite one. Nothing else. An ATG despite your attempts to put him down.

When you people with no integrity say that he never took a risk, you forget how avoided he was and that we have proof of all the other top5 MW saying they don't wanna fight him. When he fought Brook not many of you remember that Eubank jr pulled out after they had an agreement and that Eubank Sr is on record saying: "our deal needs to be reworked" and then posted months later on twitter that he would fight Golovkin and this time he wouldn't make crazy requests.
                You compare this to Canelo choosing Amir Khan as voluntary defense when he had the Golovkin fight ready for him and he didn't even want to offer 25% to him. Not even a single offer was made back in the day and some of you claimed that Golovkin needed to get down to 155 to get the fight.
                You also forget that Brook outweighed Golovkin and even some of you were so desperate that you said first that the scales were cheated LMAO and then that Brook was fat... this is all recorded on these forum's threads.

Then some of you also said that Golovkin was hypocritical for stating that he would fight Mayweather at 154, but not Canelo at 155, when Mayweather was actually a three time world champion at 154 and Golovkin was willing to move down in weight for him, which is nothing wrong. He never tried to move Floyd up to 160. Fighters move up and down for big money fights or when their body asks for it. Ward was never a big money fight for Golovkin. Same way Ward was not a big money fight for Kovalev, who only made 3 millions in two fights.

You say Golovkin never took risks but he always wanted to fight the best MW's and proved it by signing to fight Pirog who was a top2 MW and then Pirog couldn't fight due to a career ending injury. BJS and Jacobs are recorded saying they needed time, etc. Promoters of other top3 MWs back in 2009-2015 are on record saying it was to risky to fight him.

I have so much integrity that I even made several threads asking if you guys though he was on roids during his prime. I did the same for Sergio Martinez, and also for other of my favourite fighters, Sergey Kovalev, for which I asked here if you guys thought he was on Meldonium before, after his performance on the Chilemba fight was not very good.

The lack of integrity of some members here is so big, that they claimed Lemieux cheated by missing the IBF second day weigh in, but it was ok if Jacobs did the same.

Hurd is a weight bully, but Canelo was not. Manny Pacquiao was on PEDs, but Canelo and Floyd were not.

I have defended Wilder for not signing to DAZN. And bashed him for ducking Klitschko.

Just a little rant to remind SOME of you, racists and haters, that you have no integrity, and I have.
                Green K on its way...

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

your problem is this.....

in your rush to gain " integrity ", you suck off over-hyped fighters..... and with other fighters, you ignore substance in favor of petty gripes.....

and those petty gripes are the exact same petty gripes all of the fanboys cry about

and the fighters you support..... seem to be the usual casual-fan collection..... Pac > Matthyse > Golovkin > Kovalev > Joshua..... that was pretty much the pattern.....

powah-doe LMAO

you make some fair points, but you also run with a lot of rubbish..... and you seem to fall for all the usual promoter bullshlt, including the obvious stuff

I think you see what you want to see..... like most of the others

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    Quit your *****ing you pathetic excuse for a man

Who the hell goes on a forum to cry and whine to this extent ? How pathetic is your worthless life ?

Gtfo this forum btch

LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X