Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you dislike most about this website

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate it when some posters make statements based on what they have heard or read from other posters not based on there own experience.

For example, if say a popular poster states that Hagler definitely beat Leonard then there is a ripple effect, at a later date the same poster will make a thread on how Hagler 'destroyed' Leonard even though 9/10 they haven't seen the fight or weren't even on some occasions born to hear what people at that time thought.

Another good one is 'Foreman is the hardest hitting heavyweight' based on watching the Frazier fight???

Yet if another poster comes back with a great point of Shavers hitting harder based on that poster watching dozens of Shavers fights and dozens of Foremans fights it still does not hold water?

Then the insults start!

Comment

about the website?

I think the banner above... i mean the pics of the boxers is quite old...

Comment

Originally posted by MickyHatton
        I hate it when some posters make statements based on what they have heard or read from other posters not based on there own experience.

For example, if say a popular poster states that Hagler definitely beat Leonard then there is a ripple effect, at a later date the same poster will make a thread on how Hagler 'destroyed' Leonard even though 9/10 they haven't seen the fight or weren't even on some occasions born to hear what people at that time thought.

Another good one is 'Foreman is the hardest hitting heavyweight' based on watching the Frazier fight???

Yet if another poster comes back with a great point of Shavers hitting harder based on that poster watching dozens of Shavers fights and dozens of Foremans fights it still does not hold water?

Then the insults start!

hell yeah its like that everywhere. or they will say tyson had no heart ever. what kind of bull**** is that.or ali,louis or some1 like that is the greatest but havnt even seen 10 of there fights. i got by what i have watched myself

Comment

Wat i dont like is wen u get people, or i guess, posters, who like just seem not to like know stuff or somthing, and they are like kinda, i dont know, bored or somthing, and like they just seem to like be posting stuff, like they type stuff, but you know, u know that, or u can tell like, they dont really know, i mean they post stuff, but its like seems to just be like really long and stuff, they just are like typing things but like as soon as u see their post, u know, like u can see they just have gone on about stuff, like they are like all serious and ****, they like just keep typing things, like as if theyre talking alot, for like a really long time and stuff, and they like just dont care, like theyre really bored or somthing, you know, they like say all this stuff, but its like why are they saying it, you know, like why are they saying so much stuff, like its really boring or somthing, but they just dont care that they are boring you, and just keep going like they are doing it just to amuse themselves or somthing, and they just are talking, or talking or watever , as if they are like a book or somthing, with like, words everywhere and stuff, like theyre like really smart and stuff, but really, like you know that theyre just not saying anything smart or somthing, its like theyre just trying to like impress you or somthing, they like just keep going but like, never , like, they never seem to, sorta, like, reach a point, i mean they like dont have a point, to like wat theyre saying or somthing, but its like, they keep talking and u are like, stop already, but theyre like, im talking and im really smart and stuff, and they just keep going on and on, and its like really boring and stuff, and im like watever, but they dont, like, care or somthing, and they are just kinda pointless and boring and stuff.

Or somthing.
          Last edited by The Noose; 08-30-2006, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
            Wat i dont like is wen u get people, or i guess, posters, who like just seem not to like know stuff or somthing, and they are like kinda, i dont know, bored or somthing, and like they just seem to like be posting stuff, like they type stuff, but you know, u know that, or u can tell like, they dont really know, i mean they post stuff, but its like seems to just be like really long and stuff, they just are like typing things but like as soon as u see their post, u know, like u can see they just have gone on about stuff, like they are like all serious and ****, they like just keep typing things, like as if theyre talking alot, for like a really long time and stuff, and they like just dont care, like theyre really bored or somthing, you know, they like say all this stuff, but its like why are they saying it, you know, like why are they saying so much stuff, like its really boring or somthing, but they just dont care that they are boring you, and just keep going like they are doing it just to amuse themselves or somthing, and they just are talking, or talking or watever , as if they are like a book or somthing, with like, words everywhere and stuff, like theyre like really smart and stuff, but really, like you know that theyre just not saying anything smart or somthing, its like theyre just trying to like impress you or somthing, they like just keep going but like, never , like, they never seem to, sorta, like, reach a point, i mean they like dont have a point, to like wat theyre saying or somthing, but its like, they keep talking and u are like, stop already, but theyre like, im talking and im really smart and stuff, and they just keep going on and on, and its like really boring and stuff, and im like watever, but they dont, like, care or somthing, and they are just kinda pointless and boring and stuff.

Or somthing.

at least it's not all in red letters, that ****s up my eyes

Comment

NSB is garbage on the whole. No serious boxing discussion, just trollin lil girls.

I see lately we do got IP bans here, but they ain't used often enuf for the worst of the trolls.

A lotta **** gets posted in the wrong forums.

Comment

Working...
              X