• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
    how do you throw and overhand right to the body?? examples please
    Mmm Chollo Vista exposed ahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      The best defense is a great offense.

If Jacobs lands with the speed, power and precision I know he's capable of landing with, there is no firefight that ever happens

He's going to swim without getting wet

what sport are you watching tennis?? Lmao you stay saying dumb **** the more punches you throw the more open you are to get countered, Jacobs doesn't want to end up like Rubio.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Mmm Chollo Vista exposed ahaha
        Right hook to the body. The same hook that froze Gatti and the same right hook Tyson would land immediately followed by the right uppercut.

I explained that

Comment

Nothing matters that he does will, he's a good fighter and happy that Golovkin gets his first solid opponent but problem is the guy is a bit chinny!

I expect Jacobs to get stopped within the first 3 rounds and it's simply due to the fact Golovkin punches harder than normal middleweights!

Jacobs is longer,faster,more explosive but once Son of Sanchez lands on the Miracle Man with regulatory it'll be over!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            what sport are you watching tennis?? Lmao you stay saying dumb **** the more punches you throw the more open you are to get countered, Jacobs doesn't want to end up like Rubio.
            "The best defense is a good offense" is an adage that has been applied to many fields of endeavor, including military combat. It is also known as the Strategic Offensive principle of war

But why are you so upset? Why are you so scared for Jacobs to go on the offensive and open up?

Shouldn't that be what you want? Of course not. You want Jacobs to be overly defensively minded so GGG can pick him a part.
            Last edited by Chollo Vista; 12-18-2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Key for Danny Jacobs not to do this:

Comment

"The best defense is a good offense" is an adage that has been applied to many fields of endeavor, including military combat. It is also known as the Strategic Offensive principle of war

But why are you so upset? Why are you so scared for Jacobs to go on the offensive and open up?

Shouldn't that be what you want? Of course not. You want Jacobs to be overly defensively minded so GGG can pick him a part.
                The military isn't a technical sport like boxing it's not gonna help anyone in a ring that's how PAC got slept. You can't just let go your hands against a guy who has heavy fists and wants you to exchange especially if your chin ain't that great to begin with. If he goes in pressing the action he is asking to get ko'd quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  Key for Danny Jacobs not to do this:

Meh, it's what you call a flash knockdown. If you look at my key's to victory, I touch on how Jacobs should tuck his chin.

But also looking at this gif, you'd never know he dropped Mora 7 times

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    The military isn't a technical sport like boxing it's not gonna help anyone in a ring
                    You clearly DKSAB

Boxers apply military principles all the time. Off the top of my head, psychological warfare is another.

Comment

You clearly DKSAB

Boxers apply military principles all the time. Off the top of my head, psychological warfare is another.
                      Offense is the best defense does not apply to boxing what so ever boxers COUNTERPUNCH, I already knew you don't know **** about boxing but it's common sense throwing hands leaves you open..

Comment

Working...
                      X