Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones if it was made in different countries...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about Aussies and Japs

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        If the Lanisters were Muslim they'd be beheading people and blowing everyone up....
        Nice try, but considering nearly every episode someone gets beheaded anyway....

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          How are you liking the show.
          Good show... only managed to get through the first two seasons so far, hopefully will be up to date in 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            How about Aussies and Japs
            The Japs had the genroku period (civil war period). It is better then Gayme of Inaine Drones.

I gotta go, so dwarf PAC t@rds are challenging me to nude sword fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              What would that be like?

Game of Thrones, the African-American production:
              Wars are fought over people pulling out braids. Every battle someone's in the background shouting "oooooooooooooooh shit!!!! WORLD STAR!!!!!"

"This is my kingdom, and I will not have it challenged just because we decided to eat all the watermelons!"

Game of Thrones, China:
              "Has anyone seen my direwolf?"

Game of Thrones, the Jewish version:
              "The Lannisters always pay their debts..... with half a cent and a ball of string."

Game of Thrones, the Mexican version:
              "Your task is to take the ship and kill the defenceless fishermen you see at the bay with your swords."

"Right. I'm prepared for that, and I'm going to do it, but.... do they weigh less than 135lbs? I'm not prepared to invade King's Landing unless there's a catchweight in place. Perhaps I could just stay here, and we could get Sansa Stark to come up in weight to challenge me?"

No racism.
              Reported for racism.

Comment

The Ukranian Game of Thrones:

"We can't take King's Landing, sir... every time we charge with swordsmen they keep getting hugged."

Comment

Working...
                X