Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans trying to defend Povetkin after he tested positive makes me sick!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
    Just about every thread created on this forum is fueled by racism, especially any thread about Mayweather. They use all kinds of plot devices to throw salt at him when the straight truth is they don't like him cause he's a Black American who talks the talk and walks the walk. They never had the pleasure and joy to see him defeated so he stays at the top of their hate list.
    you basically summed it up, all you have to do is go to the comment section on youtube, even on his tribute videos and its a bunch of racially charged mess that has nothing to do with his skills or boxing

A lot of people hate him because he talk the talk, walked the walk, and showed that you can be your own man, without a promoter and a lot of people are salty because he cashed out on his talent instead of be a puppet and uphold the old school boxing template. Boxers get pennies and brain damage while promoters get rich

public enemy number one to american media.....a)black b)independent and big bucks c) brash and confident d) undefeated and has not lost

they been trying to get an asterick by his name but too bad it hasnt happened

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      yea, the fight could have shut up both sides....the Wilder is ducking brigade and the Povetkin is washed up group.

I favored Wilder but Povetkin would have definitely showed us what Deontay is made of...too bad we wont see this fight

Who do you think he should go after? I think Joshua....the longer he waits, the better Joshua becomes. He has a lot of upside and I like his technique and punch variation for such a big guy.
      He's going to get a gimme fight(maybe Stiverne rematch) and then fight Fury if he wins against Wlad again. I may be wrong. Pac and Floyd are so called retired, this is truly the time for the HW division to shine for the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
        Just about every thread created on this forum is fueled by racism, especially any thread about Mayweather. They use all kinds of plot devices to throw salt at him when the straight truth is they don't like him cause he's a Black American who talks the talk and walks the walk. They never had the pleasure and joy to see him defeated so he stays at the top of their hate list.
        You know there is a lot of truth to this, but before you go there.

Mayweather for me personally is the greatest boxer of this generation (say last decade+). I respect his skills and his boxing ability, his business savvy. But I still don't like him as a person. It has nothing to do with him being black, he has little to no class, bad English and is not too bright outside of making money in boxing. If I made all the money he does, man I'd have university profs giving me personal lectures of different subjects every week. This man is worth over a hundred mill and he can't string an intelligent sentence together.

Now on the racist end of things, there is definitely a lot of truth to this, for which you can thank Connor McGreggor. He's basically a white Floyd persona wise yet people love him off.

Now I don't like that Connor for the very same reason I don't like Floyd.

I like humble athletes and humble people, those fighters I truly become a fan of, otherwise I just give them professional respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          He's going to get a gimme fight(maybe Stiverne rematch) and then fight Fury if he wins against Wlad again. I may be wrong. Pac and Floyd are so called retired, this is truly the time for the HW division to shine for the United States.
          I hope so...Fury vs wilder would be huge. the real heavyweight champ crowned

Comment

B sample came back positive too, and guess what, there are still a lot of people here trying to defend Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
              B sample came back positive too, and guess what, there are still a lot of people here trying to defend Povetkin.
              They're trying to defend their bretheren...sadly in a way they think they're defending themselves because they share the same skin "color" as PEDvetkin a win by PEDvetkin by any means necessary is a moral vicory for "them" to feel superior mentally and physically but we know better...
              Last edited by TripleGFightFan; 05-27-2016, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
                They're trying to defend their bretheren...sadly in a way they think they're defending themselves because they share the same skin "color" as PEDvetkin a win by PEDvetkin by any means necessary is a moral vicory for "them" to feel superior mentally and physically but we know better...
                The fact that some people are still like this in 2016 is such a damn shame really!

Comment

Working...
                X