No announcement yet.

"Get the **** away from me you smelly ******"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    I've heard plenty of black people say it.
    Everyone knows that doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      I've heard plenty of black people say it.
      I think he was being sarcastic

Comment

I don't think this guy has ever left his parent's house. His stories are beyond pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Did you give Georges a beatin' when you were there??
          No. I was gonna fight him but he got knocked out by some fat black girl after trying to rap to some "brothers". But don't get excited. She was only 300 pounds, still too skinny for your liking.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            No. I was gonna fight him but he got knocked out by some fat black girl after trying to rap to some "brothers". But don't get excited. She was only 300 pounds, still too skinny for your liking.
            I clocked you with a straight right hand when you where paying for your caggies in Fubu

Comment

Kev is pb32's alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                I clocked you with a straight right hand when you where paying for your caggies in Fubu
                Yea right you liar. You let crackheads crap on your stomach while some fat black woman was cursing at you in ebonics.

Comment

When I return to NYC next week I will be returning this ghetto.

I am going to beat the **** outta these guys for their disgusting racist remarks,
                  I won't lie. I'm ****in pissed about this ****

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Racism is a disgusting thing in general but racism in the youth is sick.

I was in NYC last week on a business trip, I was staying in a nice hotel in Manhattan for a few days, close to Central Park.

When I travel I like to visit ghettos, I'm always interested to see how the other half live. Considering I'm a successful white guy this can be dangerous, especially in black ghettos but I like to go anyway.

Long story short, I was in down town Brooklyn and there was homeless black dude who was clearly on drugs, he wasn't the only one there where a few of them. Anyway, so I'm walking along and this white trashy mother with her son stop and point at the guy and say "get the **** away from me you smelly ******!"

Is this normal in the US? I was completely shocked.
                    IDK if I woulda been able to stop my hand from slapping the shit outta her.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      IDK if I woulda been able to stop my hand from slapping the shit outta her.
                      the thought did cross my mind but then I thought "hey this dumb b1tch is capable of anything" and I proceeded to keep walking.

Comment

Working...
                      X