Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Oscar and Arum realize that none of the PBC/Haymon guys WANT to go back to them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    Wait until Waddell & Reed turn off the money.
    Yeah...that it not going to happen anytime soon. Waddell & Reed Manages something like $122 BILLION. I doubt the alleged $400+ Million (or what ever it is) invested into Al Haymon's PBC is in any type of Danger. These are WEALTHY PEOPLE investing, they know it could take years before they see any type of return on their Investment. Unlike us the Common Folks who would need a fast turnaround on our investments if we was to invest in something like PBC While these Wealthy Pricks can take chances and invest in things and if it works out great that is something to brag about to their other wealthy frields. If not then they they just chalk it up as a loss and a poor investment

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Boxing has been, is & will be a cluster**** circus of hilarity in comparison to the NFL & other major sports for the foreseeable future. Haymon or PBC has nothing to do with that & all they could do is keep on with the status quo like the TR's, HBO's & GBP's have done or improve things at this point which nobody has put forth much of an effort on.

You guys who think boxing was perfect pre-Haymon & Haymon messed up something good are more nutty than the guys who think Haymon is boxings messiah.
      How is comparing the nfl or mlb to boxing wrong?

Pbc has 2 1/2 months of boxing fights scheduled. And its all **** except for 1 fight we asked for so long ago its not even a big event anymore.

What other sport would televise 2 1/2 months of **** no one asked for Or cares about.

And you guys praise haymon for this fight. Its a joke. And this coming after a year on showtime where he gave us nothing but trash.

"But he black though, yall just racist of our black god"

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        How is comparing the nfl or mlb to boxing wrong?

Pbc has 2 1/2 months of boxing fights scheduled. And its all **** except for 1 fight we asked for so long ago its not even a big event anymore.

What other sport would televise 2 1/2 months of **** no one asked for Or cares about.

And you guys praise haymon for this fight. Its a joke. And this coming after a year on showtime where he gave us nothing but trash.

"But he black though, yall just racist of our black god"
        You got some issues man.

Comparing boxing to most major sports is silly cuz there is no centralized power in boxing. There is in other sports. Go look at the boxrec boxing schedule. Tell me about all the good to great fights coming up. I'm betting its less than 5% of the fights that are scheduled you'd consider good fights. Commissions sanction bs fights errrryday. Alphabet groups make guys #1 mandatory contenders who shouldn't even be top ten guys. Promoters protect their name guys or keep guys fighting inhouse. Boxing, right now, is kinda a ****show in comparison with major sports. Thats why MMA via the UFC gets more mainstream sports coverage these days then boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          everyone hates pbs and haymon for some reason, were better fights made before it came into existance? why is this making people so mad?
          Well PBS programming sucks. The other day they had on knitting...sucked me in though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Well PBS programming sucks. The other day they had on knitting...sucked me in though.
            Damn fetta,you caught that one too? I learned how to make myself a nice scarf. "Thank you al haymon".

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
              Wait until Waddell & Reed turn off the money.
              ... This means more than two years.

Comment

How does that benefit the fans?

Haymon has created a boxng environment where no one fights each other. Where its impossible to build stars, and where what the fans want is he last thing anyone cares About.

The way you guys dick ride this dude is ridiculus. Yes, the fufhters love Haymon, they make lots of money fighting nobodies, who gives a ****? Why would you be happy about this?

Name one other sport where this **** happens, and fans are cool about it, imagine if the NFL didn't have the playoffs or a superbowl, and instead let the top team play the worst team for a championship.

You got to be the dumbest ratchet kid on the block to think this is a good thing. Look at the PBC schedule, there is one fight in over 2 months of fights than fans actually sled for.

The rest is trash, just like yur blind love for mister black master, al Haymon.

I have not failed to notice that the problems that have plagued boxing for years are suddenly being placed on the shoulders of Al Haymon. It's somewhat ironic when not long ago, Arum chastised the decision to put Chavez in the ring with Fonfara and not long ago Arum was on record criticising HBO for wanting his fighter to be put in a tough match up.

Haymon has not created a boxing environment where no one fights each other. He's just in a similar position to Mayweather where no matter what he does, it will not be enough and, no matter what his opposition does, it will always be overlooked.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

I have not failed to notice that the problems that have plagued boxing for years are suddenly being placed on the shoulders of Al Haymon. It's somewhat ironic when not long ago, Arum chastised the decision to put Chavez in the ring with Fonfara and not long ago Arum was on record criticising HBO for wanting his fighter to be put in a tough match up.

Haymon has not created a boxing environment where no one fights each other. He's just in a similar position to Mayweather where no matter what he does, it will not be enough and, no matter what his opposition does, it will always be overlooked.
                  Golden boy and top rank had no problem working together until haymon ended that with his cold war.al haymon did that.

The top promoters have always.worked.together.to make fights fans want.

Haymon is the one who.changed that.

If you notice, every.promoter works with each other just fine right now, haymon is the.exception.

Thesem problems of terrible fights and inability for ppl to work together have never been as bad as when haymon grew to power.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                    Damn fetta,you caught that one too? I learned how to make myself a nice scarf. "Thank you al haymon".
                    Yup. Haymon keeping us warm on those cold days

Comment

Golden boy and top rank had no problem working together until haymon ended that with his cold war.al haymon did that.

The top promoters have always.worked.together.to make fights fans want.

Haymon is the one who.changed that.

If you notice, every.promoter works with each other just fine right now, haymon is the.exception.

Thesem problems of terrible fights and inability for ppl to work together have never been as bad as when haymon grew to power.
                      Al Haymon has been away from GBP for sometime now, how many shows have they put on together? Don't worry, I will wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X