No announcement yet.

John David Jackson: Rips Apart Khan and Virgil Hunter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    John David Jackson admitted they lost, post fight interview, he felt Khan edged it, but he still has to say his fighter won, because according to him thats what trainers do and feel
    In the same way Khan (according to his post fight presser) was never hurt during the fight?

Comment

People talk about the left hook, i didnt see much left hooks land, it was mainly Chris right hand, which was his eye catching punch

The same punch he landed a number of times on Pac

Its his best punch, but he landed only like 4 or 5 times.
      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-30-2015, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        In the same way Khan (according to his post fight presser) was never hurt during the fight?
        When Khan is hurt he drops

Was never hurt, embarrassing you have a pic in ur avartar when Khan tripped over the ref

That how desperate u were to see Khan lose LOLZ

You can do better mate

Comment

People talk about the left hook, i didnt see much left hooks land, it was mainly Chris right hand, which was his eye catching punch

The same punch he landed a number of times on Pac

Its his best punch, but he landed only like 4 or 5 times.
          There were plenty landing flush on Khan's chin. He is very very lucky that Algieri is not a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            So did Khan look drastically improved last night?

Or am I just "hatingz"?
            He showed us another facet of his game, adjustments. That **** wouldn't go in the same sentence as Amir Khan at one point. He was expecting Algieri on back foot.

Defensively he has improved, when you're in there with a taller fighter and "engaging" you will get hit more than normal. Engage being the operative word here. Not like David Haye-Wlad engage.

A major flaw still remains and that is being the sucker for left hook from the orthodox stance.

It goes without saying he has improved quite a bit under Hunter "over all'.

You seem to have taken the "I hate Khan routine" part of my previous post too seriously.

Comment

When Khan is hurt he drops

Was never hurt, embarrassing you have a pic in ur avartar when Khan tripped over the ref

That how desperate u were to see Khan lose LOLZ

You can do better mate
              Tbh, Khan looked like he was about to drop every time he got clocked.

Comment

khan got wobbled by algeiri,
                i really didnt expect it but it happened lol

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                  He showed us another facet of his game, adjustments. That **** wouldn't go in the same sentence as Amir Khan at one point. He was expecting Algieri on back foot.

Defensively he has improved, when you're in there with a taller fighter and "engaging" you will get hit more than normal. Engage being the operative word here. Not like David Haye-Wlad engage.

A major flaw still remains and that is being the sucker for left hook from the orthodox stance.

It goes without saying he has improved quite a bit under Hunter "over all'.

You seem to have taken the "I hate Khan routine" part of my previous post too seriously.

Comment

Working...
                  X