Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen Golden Boy's official website of their list of fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That whole GB/Haymon/Roc cluster**** will unravel as they go bankrupt bidding on each others semi-active fighters and uncle Bob will buy them all out. Shalom!!!!!!!!!!

go Bob go!!!!!!

Comment

I wonder if someone didn't deliberately supply Oscar with cocaine and encourage him to consort with kinky women. What better way to gain leverage over him and mess up his mind in order to steal his fighters?

Just the conspiracy theorist in me I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I wonder if someone didn't deliberately supply Oscar with cocaine and encourage him to consort with kinky women. What better way to gain leverage over him and mess up his mind in order to steal his fighters?

Just the conspiracy theorist in me I guess.
        Haha for real.

Comment

[QUOTE=soul_survivor;15295777]yep and we have no idea how much money haymon will make out of his venture as he is paying all the bills on NBC with putting on the shows and the advertising and so on.

whereas gbp fighters are fighting on showtime and many of them will be on ppv.

haymon has taken a huge gamble and now he needs it to pay off big time.[/QUOTE]

Why the hell do you care? It is not costing you a dime and you will get to see some quality fights -- something that neither Showtime or GBP gave us last year!

The fight we saw last night may be the last fight between high quality opponents that we see on Showtime all year.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Outside of Saul Alvarez, Golden Boy barely has fighters worthy of ShoBox left, let alone formal placement on Championship Boxing. And good luck with securing any Showtime dates, especially after moving your cash cow over to HBO, lol.
            thats plain stupid

Comment

[QUOTE=big_james10;15296535]
              Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              yep and we have no idea how much money haymon will make out of his venture as he is paying all the bills on NBC with putting on the shows and the advertising and so on.

whereas gbp fighters are fighting on showtime and many of them will be on ppv.

haymon has taken a huge gamble and now he needs it to pay off big time.[/QUOTE]

Why the hell do you care? It is not costing you a dime and you will get to see some quality fights -- something that neither Showtime or GBP gave us last year!

The fight we saw last night may be the last fight between high quality opponents that we see on Showtime all year.
              I never said I cared, you're obviously the one who seems offended by my statement. It's a gamble, that is a statement of fact not opinion.

Like I have already stated, Haymon has put on 2 decent fights this year although one uses scum tactics (Garcia/Pet at 143 lol).

HBO and Showtime will still remain the big time players as long as they show Pac, Canelo, Cotto, Mayweather, Khan, Kovalev, GGG, now Wlad and many others.

No need to get worked up over it.

Comment

Working...
              X