Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabriel Bracero being considered as Danny Garcia's next opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gbp keeps putting out a lot of mismatches this year...wtf......

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
      Well he did lol.
      The eye was the factor in that fight.

Not Danny's ability to take Matthysse's strong power punches, not Danny being able to back up Matthysse, not Danny having the speed advantage, not Danny's height and reach. None of that were reasons why he won, it was the eye. Without Matthysse's eye getting injured, he would have TKO'd Garcia in 3 rounds or less just like he did to Dallas Jr and Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

beat a washed up Morales, Judah and eek out a win vs Lucas has earned Danny the right to cherrypicks
        Thats what it looking like.

Comment

The homecoming epicly failed, so lets say danny was born in New York instead and trick everyone.

I'm coming home v.2

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            it still hurts
            Naw, I get plenty of satisfaction seeing Garcia duck tough rematches.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              The homecoming epicly failed, so lets say danny was born in New York instead and trick everyone.

I'm coming home v.2
              lol.............

Comment

Chill, Danny can't fight this bum next.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

he won the herrera fight, doe.

tito bracero has zero talent. i like him because he works hard.
                  Ohh...Okay..Tito..I din't know his name was Gabriel..I think he'll be a good first fight for Swift when he moves up to 147 or 154..Tito won't make 140..

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    The eye was the factor in that fight.

Not Danny's ability to take Matthysse's strong power punches, not Danny being able to back up Matthysse, not Danny having the speed advantage, not Danny's height and reach. None of that were reasons why he won, it was the eye. Without Matthysse's eye getting injured, he would have TKO'd Garcia in 3 rounds or less just like he did to Dallas Jr and Peterson.
                    Are u being sarcastic??? Danny closed his eye in the 7th rd I believe. and nobody says the only reason Cotto struggled with clottey was because he fought with one eye for 9 rds but are quick to say Danny beat Lucas only because his got shut after the 7th rd. Damn shame.... Smfh

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      you know what, have Danny fight Devon in St Louis...it's time HIS ass gets robbed
                      They can make it "interesting" by having St. Louis born and raised judges with puerto rican parents. So the fix will be 50/50?

Comment

Working...
                      X