Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Malignaggi Was an Offer I Couldn't Refuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In an ideal world,Sugar 'Shot to Sh^t' Mosley wallops this joker,f^cks off home and Malignaggi tests positive for steroids.And if they can get rid of an obviously superior commentator like Tarver,they can get rid of this guy.

Comment

Mayweather > Khan > Mosley > My nan > Malignaggi

Comment

I can only see Mosley winning by a ko. And even then, its going to be a hard task, Paulie has a solid chin. People fforget that cuz of the cano fight, but Paulie took flush shots all night against Hatton and Cotto and still fought all the way. I hate to say it but im thinking Paulie is going to outpoint Mosley. It hurts to say that cuz im a huge Mosley fan, maybe the only one left here.

Comment

This is a boxfest with Paulie written all over it.

Mosley is shot, and gun shy. He doesn't throw enough... Paulie will move and jab and move and jab, and honestly that's all he has to do.

Paulie also takes a good punch... Mosley isn't going to just flatten him, especially a 40 yr old Mosley.

Comment

Off hand I don't know what Mosley is doing to earn a living these days but this fight is probably a decent payday comparison and it ain't like Pauie is a killer to get at that payday. So I can feel that, Mosley will probably lose but not like people will hold it against him.

Comment

I'm not approving this fight, but its a decent match-up for Mosley considering he's washed up. Paulie doesn't present the power to hurt Mosley or shake him up, so its not a dangerous fight for Mosley in that sense.

Mosley is absolutely finished judging from his last fights. He showed great courage and grit to get through the Alvarez fight though.

Maybe this could be a last hurray for Mosley. It's a winnable fight but I'd have to favor Paulie to cruise to a decision.

I'd like to see Mosley win and retire. I hope he does it.

Comment

Don't act like i'm the only one who thought about this when I read the title...
                Especially because Paulie's Italian...

Comment

I got Paulie by KO, the only guy more shot than Shane is RJJ.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Off hand I don't know what Mosley is doing to earn a living these days but this fight is probably a decent payday comparison and it ain't like Pauie is a killer to get at that payday. So I can feel that, Mosley will probably lose but not like people will hold it against him.
                    Isn't he still a partner with GBP? Must be earning some money through that.

Comment

You only get one life do what u love as long as you can.

Who are any of us to tell a man he can't follow his dreams

There is no age on fulfilling ones soul.

If u don't want to watch don't watch.

And more importantly Paulie hits like a *****.

Good boxer no power and he's on the wrong side of 30

Comment

Working...
                      X