Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one to HATE the new iTunes?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't get ur panties in a twist girl

here u go again talking about what u've got

i don't even mind u taking shots at apple... its ur one sided stance and untruthfulness about their products i mind

i'm not trying to promote apple electronics in any way or form...i post about my personal experience with their products because i feel people are being misled by jealous people like u who simply can't afford them or don't know what they actually have to offer

Comment

My panties are wet, I love it.

Apple products are shut, face it, you made the wrong choice. Apple sheep won't ever admit their mistake

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i think u've just proven my point...thanks for that

Comment

Apple can't even block a number without adding ones you want to call into favourites. DND mode. weak sauce

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            but u still own them right? that is what u said
            You tried saying I knew they sucked and then I bought them, and that's the stupidest thing you ever heard. Which isn't what I said. And yeah, I own them, which means my review them holds water, because I have the experience with them.

i'm not as thick as these other posters little reed...
            I dont care

u claim to own everything under the sun and have for almost 5 years now...
            I dont own everything under the sun

Comment

on a sidenote, i even remember u being ridiculed for wanting to try to lose weight using liquid food substitutes...well the last pic i saw of u, u were still overweight...how did that work out for u boy?
              What was the last pic you saw of me? It wasnt the last one I posted... and holy ****ing off topic.

in fact u're the biggest bigot on this board and have enjoyed more dickriding as a mod than anyone i've seen on here...

i for one DO own all their products and have for the past 7 years...
              Congratulations, I dont care.

Comment

but somehow u and everybody else who can't dig deep enough into their pockets to come up with the cash for a quality product always seem to stand firm by ur opinions
                You just said I own everything, but now I cant afford it and apparently you can. Who's the self righteous ****sucker now

have u ever seen me rip android phones? no...
                do i like them? no...
                do i respect people who feel they're better off with them? yes...

that's the difference between u and i
                I dont care

Comment

Panda show me how to block a number on an I Phone please.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                    i wouldn't be surprised if reed tried to ban me for not agreeing with him like all the other little alt sheep do...
                    That'd actually be pretty funny... Maybe I can try to live up that full dickriding mod profile I love to boast

i hardly ever post on here anyway so don't be surprised if i keep speaking my mind until i do...
                    Nobody cares

maybe u can beg reed to donate u his old consumer electronics?...theyre probably still state of the art as he owns ALL of them and he's got plenty to spare
                    I dont own all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      You tried saying I knew they sucked and then I bought them, and that's the stupidest thing you ever heard. Which isn't what I said. And yeah, I own them, which means my review them holds water, because I have the experience with them.

I dont care

I dont own everything under the sun
                      comprehensive reading isn't ur strongest feat is it?...i said "while knowing" what idiot buys an apple product doesnt like it and goes to buy all the other products they offer? reed
                      Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      What was the last pic you saw of me? It wasnt the last one I posted... and holy ****ing off topic.

Congratulations, I dont care.
                      don't remember but it was the pic where u were flexing ur arm, i'm sure it isn't older than 3-4 months...why though? did u lose 100lbs in the meantime?

thanks for caring enough to reply reed

Comment

Working...
                      X