No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero To Berto: Once I Hit The Gas, I Won't Stop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero To Berto: Once I Hit The Gas, I Won't Stop

BoxingScene.com was recently granted exclusive access inside of Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero's training camp for his November 24th showdown again Andre Berto. The WBC interim welterweight champion is excited !out the challenge that Berto presents.

"Training has gone great. I am excited. I am excited for everyone fight. This is a big fight. I can't wait for fight night," Guerrero stated.

The Gilroy, Calif. native last stepped in the ring in June when he defeated Selcuk Aydin via unanimous decision to pick up the belt. Guerrero had been out of the ring well over a year prior to that fight after undergoing shoulder surgery. Besides winnng the belt, he said that fight was important because it allowed him to see how well his shoulder would hold up.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the ghost boxes bertos ears off..

no bull**** about it the ghost has the fundamental and technical goods..

berto wont be able to hold all night long as he will be eating shots from an

intelligent and controlled fighter...

ortiz beat berto with strength and vigor,

the ghost will beat berto with technical brilliance and intelligence..

when its over berto will look so out classed people will be calling for him to

quit..

Comment

I think I liked Robert more before he started doing all these videos.

Comment

what do you mean by hitting the gas? he talks as if he has monster stamina, he's just made his own death sentence. instead of all this thrash talk, he better think will happen if he loses to berto, does he move back down the weight division or retire? i like the 2nd option better

Comment

that's okay, berto is roided up so he should be able to keep pace

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
            the ghost boxes bertos ears off..

no bull**** about it the ghost has the fundamental and technical goods..

berto wont be able to hold all night long as he will be eating shots from an

intelligent and controlled fighter...

ortiz beat berto with strength and vigor,

the ghost will beat berto with technical brilliance and intelligence..

when its over berto will look so out classed people will be calling for him to

quit..

I agree, this fight is going to show the world how talented he is. The guy is going to school Berto big time.

Comment

you'll beat him champ

Comment

Guerrero's D deteriorate his last fight. Got hit too often. Need to improve that jab accuracy and D. Could be a very tough fight.

Comment

not big on Guerrero, but fuck Berto altogether
                  like Guerrero to win this on points
                  he's hinting that he'll run over Berto with punch volume
                  he hasn't looked that great in late rds of fights in the past
                  but Berto is a bitch, Guerrero is much tougher
                  Guerrero should get a clear UD here
                  hope so, don't want Berto to get anymore title shots

Comment

I like Guerrero but Berto is too big for this cat right hook right uppercut combo whilst inside down goes Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                    X