Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It was 30 days in between Roger's admittance & the Miami NO SHOW Presser!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's interesting.. It looks like Floyd is gonna pass on his experience to Gamboa. We might have a future P4P king on our hands.

His future looks good, just needs to free himself from that leech bob arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      That's interesting.. It looks like Floyd is gonna pass on his experience to Gamboa. We might have a future P4P king on our hands.

His future looks good, just needs to free himself from that leech bob arum.
      If Gamboa was smart he would follow the De La Hoya, Mayweather route ......obviously leaving Arum was the best thing for Mayweathers and Oscars careers.

Comment

dudes on here work for Arum or am I just SEEING things?!?...so its gonna cost more than a green k if the TS has helped the rich cat get fatter....pay pal my man a few grand for NOW...and then we can talk about the rest as things develop

I got this TS LOL

Comment

My only question is if Gamboa did sign a contract to fight Rios

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
            SO 30 days was more than enough time for Top Rank to investigate the claims put forth by Roger Mayweather?
            I will say it again, that website is not ESPN/SI/etc caliber.. its more like a blog/gossip site. Gamboa is more dumb to use that site to say I already informed Top Rank that he dont want that fight and he is moving to other promotional company. The only way to inform Top Rank is by official press release or Gamboa itself approaching Top Rank. Gamboa is not even the one nor any of his team/associate that was interviewed on that blog site! lol!

But Top Rank can use that website NOW to prove their first point of law suit. I'm not sure why you cant absorb that.

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
              I will say it again, that website is not ESPN/SI/etc caliber.. its more like a blog/gossip site. Gamboa is more dumb to use that site to say I already informed Top Rank that he dont want that fight and he is moving to other promotional company. The only way to inform Top Rank is by official press release or Gamboa itself approaching Top Rank. Gamboa is not even the one nor any of his team/associate that was interviewed on that blog site! lol!

But Top Rank can use that website NOW to prove their first point of law suit. I'm not sure why you cant absorb that.
              NSB Pinoy legal experts...

100% ******ed 100% of the time.

Comment

Arum didn't need to investigate it because he already had some form of pen to paper when it came to Gamboa and Top Rank. Further more PBF or anybody can give Gamboa all the advice in how to get more money they want. Now Arum really has no case on issue one unless there is a piece of paper that shows Gamboa signed to be promoted by someone else. Gamboa can receive all the advice he wants from anybody he wants. It will all play out but I can say right now that Top Rank is undefeated to my knowledge when it comes to fighters being under contract and trying to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post

thats how FLOMOS respond, racial comments just like their IDOL! lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post

Reported for racism. WTF does race has to do with this thread or his comments?

Comment

As has been stated, Arum/TR is under no obligation (legal or otherwise) to investigate 3rd party gossip. However, they could certainly use this to fuel their case.
                      Unfortunate situation all-around.

Comment

Working...
                      X