No announcement yet.

For Manny To Be So Huge, I See A Lot Of Begging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Manny To Be So Huge, I See A Lot Of Begging

Manny said a couple times he doesn't need Mayweather. See no posts on that. If he's such a huge star why do I see fight Manny posts all over? I thought his legacy was sealed? Are people starting to see the real light and know that Pac needs this fight now? I believe so

Timothy Bradley? Doesn't anybody care they're fighting now? Has it hit you that Manny has a good chance of losing, although he's supposed to win? Top 10 ATG is what I heard... #1 pound 4 pound ?

If he's so huge, why do I not see Manny offering 40 mil guarantees but instead saying he'll take less. Doesnt fight for money right? Damn this fight woulda took off if that was the case. I think you understand my point here

pac can retire after fighting in house Bradley and all he will be known as is "that guy who refused to fight mayweather in 2010 because he was scared of a few blood tests and continued to duck him until his very retirement of boxing"
    Last edited by thuggery; 03-03-2012, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Pac's resume is a lot better than floyd. Pac's been selling a lot better in US PPVs than Floyd. Floyd said he will agree to fight Pac if Pac agrees on tests. Now, Floyd has exposed himself that's why he needs Canelo in the card to sell more tickets....

Floyd will soon become the biggest coward in the sport of boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
        Manny said a couple times he doesn't need Mayweather. See no posts on that. If he's such a huge star why do I see fight Manny posts all over? I thought his legacy was sealed? Are people starting to see the real light and know that Pac needs this fight now? I believe so

Timothy Bradley? Doesn't anybody care they're fighting now? Has it hit you that Manny has a good chance of losing, although he's supposed to win? Top 10 ATG is what I heard... #1 pound 4 pound ?

If he's so huge, why do I not see Manny offering 40 mil guarantees but instead saying he'll take less. Doesnt fight for money right? Damn this fight woulda took off if that was the case. I think you understand my point here
        "I know it's pathetic and only thing these dudes are doing is confirming what most of us already knew for the last three years; and that's Pacquiao doesn't got it like that. He's not a bigger star than Floyd in the U.S because he always has to attach his name to someones else to generate a buzz, and look to the Jordan headlines as a classic example. Floyd basically bossed up on the little fella, and now his team and fans are lashing out like a jilted school girl who got stood up on her prom date."

The Truck

Comment

nahh. pac needs to retire after the bradley fight win or lose. that way pu55y boy floyd will be left being ridiculed for the rest of his life.

pac has done enough. he's far bigger than that pu55y.

not even close.

ax lewis, srl, wright, nba stars, you name it.

who are we kidding?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
            nahh. pac needs to retire after the bradley fight win or lose. that way pu55y boy floyd will be left being ridiculed for the rest of his life.

pac has done enough. he's far bigger than that pu55y.

not even close.

ax lewis, srl, wright, nba stars, you name it.

who are we kidding?

well actually according to every credible boxing source, Floyd is #1 p4p so if Pac retires then he will still be #2

Comment

what's funny is floyd fanboys are still riding pb's dick the fact that pbf has been denying them the chance to see their idol whop pacman's a55 in the ring. same clowns who've been saying pbf would school pac.

pbf doesn't care about you kids. he doesn't even know you exist.

Comment

what's funny is pacs fanboys are still riding pacs's dick the fact that pac has been denying them the chance to see their idol whop floyd's a55 in the ring. same clowns who've been saying pac would school mayweather.

pac doesn't care about you kids. he doesn't even know you exist.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                  what's funny is floyd fanboys are still riding pb's dick the fact that pbf has been denying them the chance to see their idol whop pacman's a55 in the ring. same clowns who've been saying pbf would school pac.

pbf doesn't care about you kids. he doesn't even know you exist.

"Get a life guy, because Floyd going to 160 to fight Martinez the recognized lineal MW champ is SRR type action. Something we all know the little fella wouldn't ever do.

You should just move on with your life and get over the fact that Pacquiao blew his $40 million dollar payday with Floyd"

Thr Truck

Comment

Yeah when someone offers you more than what your net worth is.....never a good idea to refuse imo. Still, low balling is low balling. I'll never understand the resume thing though... "Better" resume, been KOd, has also lost by decision..and has basically "lost" every time he's fought the guy he's most well known for but still considered less than the other? Gee, I wonder why...Oh, the delusions.

Comment

Working...
                    X