VID- Me on the floor to ceiling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VID- Me on the floor to ceiling

Ok THANKS GUYS
    Last edited by numberten; 05-28-2011, 12:24 PM.

link doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by numberten View Post
      Just uploaded a new video to youtube and thought i would put the link here, so I can get some comment from people who know what they're looking at. I have uploaded a few before this, but this you can see a little more movement. It's obvisouly at home in the gym, so not at my boxing gym, so the equipment is a little less 'posh'. I am not really a boxer, but more of an MMA fighter who does a little on the side.
      Where do i have to work on? Whats good etc?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgmxJd1_t3w
      accuracy and speed are good.
      seems like you have the thing set too high? are you normally fighting guys who's chins would be up that high?
      don't get lazy when you step back from a combination, keep your posture right in your stance and your defence otherwise you'll get caught out a lot when you spar/fight. just coz you can take a break and relax with the bag doesn't mean you can against an opponent- you don't want to get into bad habits.
      think it's because the ball is high and therefore you're aiming upwards but your chin is up in the air a bit.

Comment

good handspeed and timing.. you could throw them with a bit more tech and nice head movement aswell

Comment

everytime you throw a 1-2 you drop your jab before the right hand. try to stay a little tighter and conserve more energy. i dont mean throw less punches but you move around too much. keep at it your not bad. put some sparring up for a real critique.

Comment

also start catching the bag a few times with your arms. throw a 1-2 block the bag with your right arm and throw a left hook. never stand there to admire your work.

Comment

Working...
            X