Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Steward Destroys Fox News About The Common "Controversy"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an absolute slaughter that was. Fox news is the biggest fucking joke ever.

Comment

Waiting for Boxingscene's official Fox News spokesperson & representative Jim Jeffries to comment.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        What an absolute slaughter that was. Fox news is the biggest fucking joke ever.
        and they're proud of it too.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          and they're proud of it too.
          I expect O'reilly to play a clip of Stewart's show tonight and try to rationalize their criticism of Common.

No way they're letting this go right off the bat. Maybe they'll faze it out gradually as people keep exposing them on the issue.

Comment

BBc is the same as fox

Comment

Originally posted by MartinX View Post
              BBc is the same as fox
              and you have an example proving that?

Comment

Can't even be mad at Fox news anymore. Its just hilarious at this point.

Comment

They called Common a "radical" LMAORTF Common is a radical!? They can't be taken seriously by anyone but Jefferies.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                    I expect O'reilly to play a clip of Stewart's show tonight and try to rationalize their criticism of Common.

No way they're letting this go right off the bat. Maybe they'll faze it out gradually as people keep exposing them on the issue.
                    And it looks like I was right.

O'reilly's defense was that you don't defend bad behavior by pointing out other bad behavior blah.

Comment

That was a second round brutal KO, Jon served them nasty and rightfully so.

Comment

Working...
                      X