Purses for the Showtime PPV: Cotto $1mil Mayorga $50k

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purses for the Showtime PPV: Cotto $1mil Mayorga $50k

Dan Rafael (1:37 PM)

OK Freaks, your wish is my command. I emailed Keith Kizer for the purses of the four TV fights in Vegas. Here they are. These are the figures on the Nevada contracts: Cotto $1 million, Mayorga $50,000 (obviously, something is going on with th is one because that can't be right, although he could be deeply in debt to King or has other money coming via PPV upside or whatever), Lenny Z $65K, Vasquez $150K, Tommy Z $50K, Bryant $1,500, Foreman $100K, Wolak $75K.

That doesn't sound right. If I remember Cotto's contract with Arum is 2 Mills minimum per fight. And 50K for Mayo? no way.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
      Dan Rafael (1:37 PM)

OK Freaks, your wish is my command. I emailed Keith Kizer for the purses of the four TV fights in Vegas. Here they are. These are the figures on the Nevada contracts: Cotto $1 million, Mayorga $50,000 (obviously, something is going on with th is one because that can't be right, although he could be deeply in debt to King or has other money coming via PPV upside or whatever), Lenny Z $65K, Vasquez $150K, Tommy Z $50K, Bryant $1,500, Foreman $100K, Wolak $75K.
      Now we know why he's been talking so much ****, he's pissed Tommy Z is matching his purse.

Comment

People say that Don King is washed up but this clearly shows that he still got it.

Comment

There is something up with that def.

Comment

**** this fat fakkot dan ***ael

Comment

Comment

Jesse (Montreal)
                could that be a typo Dan? 500k instead of 50k for Mayorga

Dan Rafael
                (1:47 PM)

Not a typo, although I emailed Keith back for a clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                  What you about?

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                    What you about?
                    Hes probably laughing at the measly 50K that Mayorga is getting.

Comment

Working...
                    X