Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac has not fought anyone coming off of a significant win since moving up in weight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Damn when I think about it.....The TS is right.

I love how Pac fans are trying to use Clottey losing to Cotto as a signifcant win. By saying hes a Top 5 WW. LMFAO.

Clottey is ****.
    How is he ****? He nearly beat Margarito with a broken hand and gave Cotto all he could handle. Almost every fighter has a kryptonite, and his just happens to be activity combined with footwork. But he's a very accurate puncher, especially for someone with that speed, a great counter puncher as he showed against Judah and has a nice guard. He just doesn't know how mix his offense with that guard. But then again, besides Winky Wright, Pep and a few others, who does?

He and Berto should fight next. Both are returning in the Fall, and it would be a great opportunity for both. Berto could prove whether he's an elite WW or not, and Clottey would have a chance to rebound.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
      Cotto had no trainer in the corner that night,he needed plan B.
      Ok but that is not what the TS is asking now is it?

Cotto didn't have a trainer,

Pac was on PED's

It was a catch-weight

Cotto was ruined,shot to ****

there was day in contractual weight limit for fight night

Cotto was overrated,

Cotto never beat champ

Pac was cherry picking Cotto cuz he ducked Shane

Cotto had paper tissue skin

What else do you want to say to take away credit from Pac? Is cool we can say it right now.

After that can we go back to the TS question?

Everything we can say to take away credit from Pac doesn't change the fact that Cotto was coming off a significant win now does it?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood;8957303[B
        ]How is he ****[/B]? He nearly beat Margarito with a broken hand and gave Cotto all he could handle. Almost every fighter has a kryptonite, and his just happens to be activity combined with footwork. But he's a very accurate puncher, especially for someone with that speed, a great counter puncher as he showed against Judah and has a nice guard. He just doesn't know how mix his offense with that guard. But then again, besides Winky Wright, Pep and a few others, who does?

He and Berto should fight next. Both are returning in the Fall, and it would be a great opportunity for both. Berto could prove whether he's an elite WW or not, and Clottey would have a chance to rebound.
        Because, it helps take away credit from Pac that is how he is ****.

I just ignore biased nuthugging fools.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
          How is he ****? He nearly beat Margarito with a broken hand and gave Cotto all he could handle. Almost every fighter has a kryptonite, and his just happens to be activity combined with footwork. But he's a very accurate puncher, especially for someone with that speed, a great counter puncher as he showed against Judah and has a nice guard. He just doesn't know how mix his offense with that guard. But then again, besides Winky Wright, Pep and a few others, who does?

To quote the best and most knowledgeable poster on this site: ImDazed

"Clottey wins every fantasy fight, and loses every real one"

His best win is a shot Judah and a shot Diego. Im not buying what you're selling on Clottey. HBO dropped him so I doubt he gets Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            Clottey clearly robbed against Cotto, how anyone can see Cotto winning that fight is beyond me, he ate clean punches all night long.
            Cool,

So...........

That means Clottey was coming off a SIGNIFICANT WIN then against Pac right?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Because, it helps take away credit from Pac that is how he is ****.

I just ignore biased nuthugging fools.
              You talking about me?

So me saying Clottey is **** means Im biased and a nuthugger. Who the **** on this site can say Clottey is a damn good fighter right now. **** that he fought Pac for a second. Because everything is about Pacquiao with you guys.

Take credit away? What credit did he get? Hes Joshua Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                To quote the best and most knowledgeable poster on this site: ImDazed

"Clottey wins every fantasy fight, and loses every real one"

His best win is a shot Judah and a shot Diego. Im not buying what you're selling on Clottey. HBO dropped him so I doubt he gets Berto.
                The guy did have a broken hand. And if Cotto hadn't body slammed him in round 5 or 6 to steal the round, I believe he would have had enough points to win. And even without those facts, anyone who can hang with Cotto and Margo obviously doesn't suck. I do agree that wins over Gutierrez and Judah do not make up a very strong resume, but the guy knows how to fight and he is an elite WW. Andre Berto probably wouldn't beat very many of the top WWs, especially in their prime, and I highly doubt you'd say he sucks. Clottey isn't great, but he's not horrible either.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperUppercut View Post
                  getting nothing but washed up left-overs and getting way more than deserved credit doing so:

ODH: Washed up, coming off of losses, beat steve forbes in some B.S., severly dehydrated, catchweight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Hatton: Coming off of a KO loss to floyd, struggled in fight after that. Catch weight B.S. (manny cherry picked)

Cotto:Coming off of a KO loss to Margo, struggled against Clottey in next fight. Catchweight B.S. (cherry picked) (however, I still give him props for the way he beat cotto)

Clottey:Coming off of a loss to Cotto. I believe he was manipulated to lose by Arum. red K if you want. then literally gave a ****ty excuse.

Now Margo: Coming off of a loss to Mosley, no boxing license but Arum will make a way, no bricks in gloves. (yet another cherry pick)

*******s, please red k all you want. these are facts that cannot be disputed. And I guarantee that the know nothing mainstream media will hype up this win as if pacquiao is the coming of Jesus. Its so hilarious.
                  Can you make another thread like this for me about Floyd? Like how he asked Hatton to move up to his weight class after seeing Hatton struggled at welterweight against Laczano.Like how he also asked this old past his prime lightweight to move his weight class (catchweight) only then to be cheated at the scale. Like how he also waited for Mosley to get old so much then the funny thing is it takes an earthquake to finally grow his balls and accepted the fight?
                  Last edited by straightleft; 08-01-2010, 07:49 PM.

Comment

but cotto beat mosley convingcingly. people will instead claim cotto was already washed up after marg rather than moving up of competition their facig

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      Can you make another thread like this for me about Floyd? Like how he asked Hatton to move up to his weight class after seeing Hatton struggled at welterweight against Laczano.Like how he also asked this old past his prime lightweight to move his weight class (catchweight) only then to be cheated at the scale. Like how he also waited for Mosley to get old so much then the funny thing is it takes an earthquake to finally grow his balls and accepted the fight?
                      I was saying the same thing about pac opponents being losers trying to prove if they have something left. It doesnt make sense when pac beats up all these has beens but didnt fight Mosley for the real belt that was juggled by all the people on his resume. No matter what people say...Floyd beat Mosley,so that kinda automatically makes him #1 WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X