Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Oscar at 160 (The one that fought Sturm).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd beats Oscar at any weight class even if Oscar was in his prime. Floyd is just way too good for someone like Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
      lmfao this guy just exposes himself of being a dumbass all the time...floyd beats everyone at any weight according to him....
      Who are you talking about? Nobody said Floyd beats anyone at any weight, But I do feel he beats Oscar at any weight just because of styles. Oscar's big strength is his jab and Floyd's counters that with straight right hands. Oscar has the style to win rounds from Floyd but not the physical and mental tools to do it for 12 rounds. After about 6 rounds Mayweather just figures out your style and pulls away in the fight. He's done this with so many different opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        Who are you talking about? Nobody said Floyd beats anyone at any weight, But I do feel he beats Oscar at any weight just because of styles. Oscar's big strength is his jab and Floyd's counters that with straight right hands. Oscar has the style to win rounds from Floyd but not the physical and mental tools to do it for 12 rounds. After about 6 rounds Mayweather just figures out your style and pulls away in the fight. He's done this with so many different opponents.
        cept against castillo i guess he's too hard to figure out. what's the solution to that problem? fight more gatti's and baldomirs!

Comment

I think Floyd would win but Oscar didn't look bad in the Sturm fight, he was just ineffective against a very good MW with solid boxing skills and good D.

Comment

Floyd would never lose to delahoja!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X