Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Clottey: No Catch-Weight Needed Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this is good to hear. The fight will be even now, still I got Pac by Ud or stoppage, he's to much for stationary Clottey. Im putting money(real cash) on Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Manny Pacquiao's defense of the WBO welterweight title against Joshua Clottey will not involve a catch-weight. Top Rank CEO Bob Arum told the Manila Bulletin that Pacquiao-Clottey will have no weight stipulations. The fight will be Pacquiao's third at welterweight. He fought and stopped Oscar De La Hoya in 2008. He moved down to 140 to knock Ricky Hatton out last May and then returned to welterweight in November to win the title from Miguel Cotto but there was a catch-weight of 145. With all of the catch-weight fights in the sport, it's refreshing to see a title being defended at the actual division limit. [Click Here To Read More]
      LMAO-its almost like Arum is trying to use the "no catchweight this time" as a major selling point of this fight! I wonder if they are putting the new acquired diamond belt on the line..It's not getting me to reach into my wallet for this ppv....its gonna be free streaming for this one...

Comment

Let's see pacquiao vs. clottey OR mayweather vs the MATTHEW "THUNDER-LIGHTING-AVENGER" HATTON? No brainer....

Comment

i doubt roach lets clottey rehydrate to 170..

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
            Yer, of course it was a handicap. Cotto was clearly lining up to be the toughest fight of Pac's career. Coming down 1lb from his previous weight was a very, very slight handicap but fair considering Cotto was the far bigger guy anyway and Pac was coming from 138 at JWW.

And no, I'm not a ******* you Cottosexual.
            Didnt he fougthh DLH at 147?.

You *******s are worst hipocrits than the *****s!

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
              i doubt roach lets clottey rehydrate to 170..
              Roach has never put a restriction on any fighters' rehydration weight. It's a myth.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                So you idiots are saying if the guy is a threat, they need to handicap the guy?

Damn *******s are so ******ed!
                **** head what they were saying is that in the guys first real fight against a p4p welteweight it was fair for cotto to come down to 145 which is basically 1lb from his average weigh in. i thought cotto looked in the best shape of his career he was not at all weight drained and he got the biggest payday of his career. pac was ****ing fighting at 130 a couple years earlier. i love cotto but he wasn't handicapped he just got the **** kicked out of him by one of the best fighters of all time which is exactly what he said.

Comment

dammn...cotto stans can't take the beating pac gave cotto.

Comment

ur so far up cotto's ass it's unbelievable.

Comment

Yes yes, Clottey 2 big 4 catch weight

Comment

Working...
                      X