No announcement yet.

The Official NFL Sunday Football Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    Yes I watched the game ... what the fvkk does that have to do with what I said ?? I didn't see a Redskin player go out of his way to try and talk $h!+ and get b!tch slapped
    During the game there were players on both sides going at each other. These teams don't like eachother. Did you watch last years game? DeAngelo Hall picked a fight with Robinson during the opening coin toss! Pushing and shoving before the game even began. And nonstop through that game as well. For whatever reason, these two teams don't like eachother. And that was summed up by Hall before the game, "We don't like them and they don't like us."

Dick thought he could pull the same thing and post a twitter pic like he did with Brady ... and he walked up to the wrong guy ... he's lucky that sloppy mouth didn't get his cheating a$s dropped
    ah, this is all assumptions. No one knew what was being said down there. You don't know if & what Trent said to Sherman during the game. But knowing Sherman, we certainly know he was running his mouth.

At the end of the day he got the last laugh:

I know, I know, he's suuuuuuuch a dick. I'll take it though. As long as he aint making Ndamukong Suh type mistakes on the field getting penalized and whatnot, it's just trash talk which is part of the game.
    Last edited by ИATAS; 01-07-2013, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Look, I know you're a 9ers fan, I get it. But show some respect, kid. Beat SF 42-13, beating the Patriots, beating the Redskins in the Playoffs, etc., it's not fluke. Seahawks have a fine squad. Great young QB, Lynch is a beast obviously and a very solid defense. Don't front.
      They got a decent squad no doubt but with everything that went on in the season how can you say it wasn't lucky they're even in the playoffs?

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        They got a decent squad no doubt but with everything that went on in the season how can you say it wasn't lucky they're even in the playoffs?
        Everything thats gone on in the season? What do u mean? They aren't lucky to be in the playoffs.

Comment

Everything thats gone on in the season? What do u mean? They aren't lucky to be in the playoffs.
          Without that GB win and that lucky last minute pass in the Pats game Chicago would of taken your spot.

You also got lucky RG3 is injured lol. You guys are so lucky you would think Andrew Luck is on your team.

Comment

I know, I know, he's suuuuuuuch a dick. I'll take it though
            Yessss .... Richard Is a D!ck ... you ser are correct, I can assure you that Trent didn't go running around to find Ricardo, just to get a tweeter pic
            Last edited by -Mustang-; 01-07-2013, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
              Without that GB win and that lucky last minute pass in the Pats game Chicago would of taken your spot.
              Pfft, you acting like there's never been a close game in the NFL before. Seattle beat the pats fair and square. Wilson is great in the 4th quarter. That's not luck. He's as calm and collect as they come and he made plays. Pats couldn't stop him so blame the pats not Wilson for beating them.

If GB would have got the win nothing would be different. Seattle still would have been a wildcard team. Further, if you really want to go back to week freakin 3 against Green Bay let us not forget the only TD GB scored all game long came from a phantom pass interference call on 3rd and long that kept the drive going. If that call wasn't made, they never score a TD. That game had bad officiating throughout, not just the last play. So you can't have it both ways.

You also got lucky RG3 is injured lol. You guys are so lucky you would think Andrew Luck is on your team.
              Better team won today, plain & simple. I wish RG3 the best he's a great athlete.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                Yessss .... Richard Is a D!ck ... you ser are correct, I can assure you that Trent didn't go running around to find Ricardo, just to get a tweeter pic
                At the end of the day, Sherman is one of the best CB's in the NFL and Seattle got the win. Nothing else really matters tbh. Both Sherman & Trent already squashed the beef, so it's all good.

Comment

• NAT is going hard for his Seachickens.

I like it.

Hey.

There is no rivalry, though.

Keep that shit with the Raiders, son. Ole AFC West ass nicca.

Comment

• Come to think of it, a rematch with the Hawks in San Francisco doesn't sound too bad.

Good luck in Atlanta, Hawks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Keep that shit with the Raiders, son. Ole AFC West ass nicca.

When I came to Seattle from Chicago when I was a kid, I just remember Bo Jackson running over Brian Bosworth like a Mack Truck! lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X