Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Cotto has a better resume than Trinidad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosley and Clottey wins would look great even on Tito's resume. With Pacquiao and potentially Mayweather on the horizon he has a chance to top Trinidad. Either win would be a head and shoulders above Trinidad's best win.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
      I dont listen to rap, I like country.
      George Jones fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        i used to post on ESB's public forum and it was a daily war with tito fans...imagine dealing with 50 Animalistic's in one thread? that's what it was like with tito...the borikuas were nuts over tito and i didn't blame them...he was a badass but they were obnoxious....
        YOU GUYZ DON'T KNOW WHAT U TALKING ABOUT.......Tito and Cotto fans are the same, we are the same obnoxious fans but know we are worst 'cause we are older, LOL !!!!! tito, tito, tito, tito.............

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
          sorry, I dont know what the **** youre talking about man.

I dont listen to rap, I like country.

Apology accepted

album filler:

When a band releases an album where there's only a couple good songs, and they need more to make a whole album, so they make crappy songs knowing they aren't that great just to complete the CD since you need at least around 8 songs for a good CD.

I used Rap album as an example, they're in any kind of genre.
          lol I know what a filler is, I just didnt see how it related to my post.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            i used to post on ESB's public forum and it was a daily war with tito fans...imagine dealing with 50 Animalistic's in one thread? that's what it was like with tito...the borikuas were nuts over tito and i didn't blame them...he was a badass but they were obnoxious....
            Did you have nightmares at night?

Dude, Vaborikua was worse to deal with. Those 50 Animalistics would look like **** to 1 Vab. And you know even you had trouble dealing with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Man In Black View Post
              George Jones fan?
              I prefer George Strait to George Jones

I like Brad Paisley and Shania Twain the most probably

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                lol I know what a filler is, I just didnt see how it related to my post.
                I hope you know how it relates to it now.

Comment

Originally posted by tantaran69 View Post
                  YOU GUYZ DON'T KNOW WHAT U TALKING ABOUT.......Tito and Cotto fans are the same, we are the same obnoxious fans but know we are worst 'cause we are older, LOL !!!!! tito, tito, tito, tito.............

the hardcore tito fans, the ones i used to argue with at ESB, were celebrating after Miguel lost to Tony...no joke, they think its blasphemy to even compare the two

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
                    I hope you know how it relates to it now.
                    Ive had it up to here with your smart mouth young man.

Comment

Originally posted by Man In Black View Post
                      Well, I'm a long-standing detractor of the worst Cotto Stans, and have long been a campaigner for parity in terms of the lopsided stigma differential between, sayy, Mayweather or Klitschko Stans and Cotto or Pacquiao Stans.

When you said "as a boxer", I just assumed you were talking stylistically - in that case I was just wondering if there was anything you found aesthetically displeasing about Cotto's style or if you just plain didn't rate it.

Disregard.
                      Yeah I understand what you mean. I should have been clearer.

As a boxer, stylistically, If he had better defense he would be the monster he is now, and then some. With just slightly better defense I think he could have stopped Margarito.

Tito Trinidad would have stopped the Margarito that Cotto fought.

Comment

Working...
                      X