No announcement yet.

Weakest TKO on FNR4.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weakest TKO on FNR4.

TKO's usually do not happen online, since the referees seem to be steve smolger, but once in a while they do happen and seem ok. However, yesterday I was playing against someone using Kelly Pavlik, while I was using a created Margarito at MW. I knocked the guy out in 4 rounds after knocking him down about 4 times. The the man asked for a rematch and I gave it to him. The created Margarito has horrible headmovement and defense, so you have to do your best to block, and usually end up blocking shots with your face. However the fight was going a lot like the first I knocked him down twice in the first two round, and was chopping him down. In the third he lands a haymaker right, and I go down ina flash, but get up at 2. I took about 20 seconds to recover before getting back to beating him up on the inside. When the 4th comes around i am on top of him I have hm in the corner and force him to trade, and I am still gettign the best out of him. We are both cut, but nothing serious. Later on in that roundi get him in a corner and unload, he then throws a few shotss back, and the the ****ing referee jumps in and stops the fight and I lose by TKO!

I couldn't believe it. I was dominating and wasnt hurt at all and the ref stops it. Lol

Has something like that happened to anyone else.

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    TKO's usually do not happen online, since the referees seem to be steve smolger, but once in a while they do happen and seem ok. However, yesterday I was playing against someone using Kelly Pavlik, while I was using a created Margarito at MW. I knocked the guy out in 4 rounds after knocking him down about 4 times. The the man asked for a rematch and I gave it to him. The created Margarito has horrible headmovement and defense, so you have to do your best to block, and usually end up blocking shots with your face. However the fight was going a lot like the first I knocked him down twice in the first two round, and was chopping him down. In the third he lands a haymaker right, and I go down ina flash, but get up at 2. I took about 20 seconds to recover before getting back to beating him up on the inside. When the 4th comes around i am on top of him I have hm in the corner and force him to trade, and I am still gettign the best out of him. We are both cut, but nothing serious. Later on in that roundi get him in a corner and unload, he then throws a few shotss back, and the the ****ing referee jumps in and stops the fight and I lose by TKO!

I couldn't believe it. I was dominating and wasnt hurt at all and the ref stops it. Lol

Has something like that happened to anyone else.
    where u playing as ray robinson vs halger? becasue i played someone where i was losing but he was low on stamina & health & he kept on running. i would get him on a corner & throw punches then he would run. i was losing that fight & all of a sudden the ref stops it. was that u street? hahaha!!!!!!

never mind, just finished reading your post.

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
      where u playing as ray robinson vs halger? becasue i played someone where i was losing but he was low on stamina & health & he kept on running. i would get him on a corner & throw punches then he would run. i was losing that fight & all of a sudden the ref stops it. was that u street? hahaha!!!!!!

never mind, just finished reading your post.
      Lol no it wasn't me. I was using a downloaded Margarito against Kelly pavlik, and I was beating the guy, and I ended up losing by TK somehow. It had me thinking the fight was fixed.

Comment

Lol no it wasn't me. I was using a downloaded Margarito against Kelly pavlik, and I was beating the guy, and I ended up losing by TK somehow. It had me thinking the fight was fixed.
        i saw the title & i read the last part of your response where u said u were winning & the ref stopped it. that was one of my sweetest wins. the guy was running like a little beyotch, i kept on punching & he kept on blocking. all of a sudden the ref waves it off. i was shocked. i didnt know refs could stop fights.

Comment

Similar thing happened to me. I was Leonard the other guy had Hagler. He threw more than me I was just countering and landing the higher percentage shots.

He threw a ton of punches too. But I was blocking a majority of them. I was schooling him really. Anyway even though I was winning my health was bad it was almost full. I kept trying to get it down after every round. But it was too much.

So I decided to box with movement. So I'm moving around with a couple of rounds to go to get a decision. So I am like a good 10 feet away from this guy and all of a sudden the ref stops the fight. I didn't even get hit in that round I was just moving avoiding punches and the **** was stopped!

I looked at the scorecards and I was up on each card by 4-5 points. I was somewhat pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
            Similar thing happened to me. I was Leonard the other guy had Hagler. He threw more than me I was just countering and landing the higher percentage shots.

He threw a ton of punches too. But I was blocking a majority of them. I was schooling him really. Anyway even though I was winning my health was bad it was almost full. I kept trying to get it down after every round. But it was too much.

So I decided to box with movement. So I'm moving around with a couple of rounds to go to get a decision. So I am like a good 10 feet away from this guy and all of a sudden the ref stops the fight. I didn't even get hit in that round I was just moving avoiding punches and the **** was stopped!

I looked at the scorecards and I was up on each card by 4-5 points. I was somewhat pissed.

u cant block forever. u can block 2 punches at the most then your block meter is gone. body spammers know this thats why they are so effective. if your up against a body spammer & he chooses a fighter with a high stamina rating your fu**ed.

Comment

u cant block forever. u can block 2 punches at the most then your block meter is gone. body spammers know this thats why they are so effective. if your up against a body spammer & he chooses a fighter with a high stamina rating your fu**ed.
              More like 10 punches. It depends on your block strength. I have a field day with body spammers when i use JMM.

Comment

More like 10 punches. It depends on your block strength. I have a field day with body spammers when i use JMM.
                is that the jmm with the 3 star rating? i try not to download created fighters who dont have 4 or more star rating.

Comment

is that the jmm with the 3 star rating? i try not to download created fighters who dont have 4 or more star rating.
                  I can't remember what his star rating was. I downloaded the version that was most downloaded of him. Looks identical to him, and his fighting style was very simila, made a few minor changes. Fights just liek him now.

Comment

Frank Warren signalled the ref to stop it... if you look on the replay.. he's in the 5th row... but the ref awarded the wrong fighter i think.

Comment

Working...
                    X