No announcement yet.

God doesn't forgive you of EVERYTHING.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
    Nah to me those links are just people who didn't like what the Bible said, so they're trying to redefine Blashphemy with weird logic. Blasphemy = speaking vulgarly about or denying a religious figure/thing. "Whosoever speaketh a word against the Holy Ghost, it shall never be forgiven him". I.e, ***** about the Holy Ghost and your never getting into heaven.
    to me you're just someone that doesn't like what the bible as a whole says. I just posted those links, for some that God purposefully put in this thread to see them. People who post these types of things online and those that normaly comment them with fuel delievering replies, will never change their minds. You'll never change my mind, and I'll never change your's or squealpiggy's..there's no need in debating religious things. The bible even says not to.

Comment

I masturbated over a picture of the virgin Mary.

Comment

I don't believe in god...............................

Comment

It's only when I'm high that the full absurdity of religion hits me.. probably because I sort of "zoom out" on my views on life and think of things on a larger scale. It boggles my mind to think that so many people can believe something that contradicts everything that is in our life, right there in our face. There is no such thing as magic, no such thing as mythical trees that speak or plagues. The world is not constructed in that way, and everyday that we discover more, it becomes harder to take religion serious.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            It's only when I'm high that the full absurdity of religion hits me.. probably because I sort of "zoom out" on my views on life and think of things on a larger scale. It boggles my mind to think that so many people can believe something that contradicts everything that is in our life, right there in our face. There is no such thing as magic, no such thing as mythical trees that speak or plagues. The world is not constructed in that way, and everyday that we discover more, it becomes harder to take religion serious.
            it's funny that you say that..cause I find it hard to believe when people say they're are wiccans or that our government is good and is not trying to systematically destroy us

Comment

Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
              what about them jews that were tortured and killed during hitler times. they prayed to GOD but did he even say "hi" fuuuuuucking hell no!!! even the proclaimed jesus that said he was the son of god was brutally tortured and killed did he do shiet? NO!!! so what the fuuuck do i care for!!!
              Damn, don't wet yourself.
              Last edited by -Blackout-; 05-08-2009, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                to me you're just someone that doesn't like what the bible as a whole says. I just posted those links, for some that God purposefully put in this thread to see them. People who post these types of things online and those that normaly comment them with fuel delievering replies, will never change their minds. You'll never change my mind, and I'll never change your's or squealpiggy's..there's no need in debating religious things. The bible even says not to.
                How could I dislike what the Bible says? Everlasting paradise in return for accepting it's God IS God? **** i'd love to believe in it. Getting to see all my dead loved ones again, etc. Sounds great to me. But liking or disliking the concept is no reason to accept it as logically valid.

Also, since i'm an Atheist, quoting the Bible isn't going to deter me from debating religion. The reason the Bible says you shouldn't debate it, assuming it actually does say that, is because when you do it for a while the plot holes become glaringly obvious and the whole story looks ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
                  I wonder how many people on here are aware that if you blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, you literally can never get into heaven.

Matthew 12:31-32 "Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come."

So yeah, that whole thing about God forgiving you no matter what you've done, it's pretty untrue.

This isn't an attempt to provoke Christians by the way, unless your angered by solid fact. Dudes got any thoughts on this?

P.s, I heard the holy ghost sucks cocks
                  Have fun in hell *****!

Comment

Working...
                  X